chptr 4: The plan

Caden POV

I wake up the next morning. And everything floods back to me. My mother dying. Moving in with the twins. Kissing Xavier.

Wait I kissed Xavier! Oh my god! I kissed my brother. Lord. That was not suppose to happen. I need to just forget about it. Right, just like Xavier said yesterday, just move on.

I get up and out if bed. I stretch out my muscles. That bed is comfortable as shit.

I hear a knock at the door. I frown and walk to the door and open it.

A little old lady stands there. Well she's not really old. More like mid sixties. She has a pale pink dress on with a white apron. Then her thinning brown hair pulled into a tight bun. I also notice a tray with food on it. Some fruit, bacon and oatmeal. Also a note.

"Hello, I'm Lucy one of the houses maids. Here is your breakfast and a note from the Twins." She says and hands the tray to me.

"thank you" I smile.

"you are welcome ms Edwards" she says and walks away.

I shut the door and see the tray down. I open the note and read it.

"Good morning!

Eat your breakfast and get ready for the day. Today is Dallas and your first day at work.

-The twins"

Oh wow, already? Maybe this will distract me from everything that will happen.

I hurry and eat. Then I find the bathroom in my room. Once I do I get in and get washed up.

Once I'm done I get out and go in the room for some clothes.

I jump in surprise when I see Dallas standing there looking through my clothes. she's already ready.

She had on a white soft looking sweater and a pale pink skirt that almost matches her hair also some nude flats. Her pale pink hair curled in waves.

"what are you doing up so early?" I ask.

"you know I'm a early bird" she smiles. she pulls out a piece of clothing and shoes.

"here, we have to leave in less then a half hour" she says.

"WHAT?!" I yell. she shrugs. I hurry and blow dry my hair. Then I pull on what she gave me. a tan silk jump suit and some black strappy heels.

(Dallas^                 Caden^)

(Dallas^ Caden^)

"Dallas can you straighten my hair?" I ask while sitting down at the vanity in my room. I open the drawers on it and find a lot of makeup. Dallas gets the flat iron and starts. In about ten minutes I'm done.

"okay, they said to go out of the front door and there is a car waiting and it will take us to our new job!!" Dallas explains, getting a little to excited. I smile and we walk out and just like she said there was a car.

... ... ... ... ... ...

Kingsley POV the night before

I wake upstairs to say goodnight to our beautiful Caden.

Xavier and I made kind of a plan. To let Caden get used to being here and used to us. She needs to trust us before anything.

I slowly open her door. But what I see causes me to slam it open the rest of the way.

He has to ruin everything.

"Xavier get out!" I say furiously. How could he. He signs and gets up. He looks pissed himself. He should be. he walks out of the door. I look over at Caden. She looks scared. Of course she is, I make sure not to let her see me like this. My eyes soften as I see her.

"get some rest Caden" I say and walk out of the door.

I don't see Xavier anywhere so I walk to our office.

I open the door and see him standing there with a hard emotion on his face.

"ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?!" I yell.

"I was in the moment brother. I couldn't help it. Do you see her!" he says in a duh tone. he doesn't even care.

"we had a plan!" I say harshly.

"well the plan wouldn't token way to long" he rolls his eyes. "it was bound to happen anyways" he shrugs.

"Maybe if you waited just a little longer we can do it together. May-"

"She kissed me back" Xavier says cutting me off. He smirks.

"what?" I asks stunned.

"she. kissed. me. back." he says looking at me like im stupid.

"Are you sure?"

he just smirks.

"she has to be confused. she probably thinks you used her at her weakest time." I say trying to come up with some type of excuse.

"I know what she did. Do not question what she did. I know what mine did" he growls.

"ours!" i growl back.

"Whatever" he rolls his eyes and walks down the hall to his room.

⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛

I repeat, I repeat they are not werewolf's! I just like the possessiveness.

love you.

comment•vote•enjoy