chptr 8: Morning after

Wow thank you for the fan art! feel free to send some for this book and or any of the books.

.....

The next day I wake up extra early and go to make breakfast. I don't know why, even though we have forgiven each other I still feel guilty.

I go into the kitchen and see a older tall women in a chefs outfit.

she turns around.

"Oh hello Ms Edwards." She says giving me a small smile. "what would you like to eat?" she asks.

"actually can you please cook a meal for four?" I ask.

"Of Course!" she says. I'm guessing she loves cooking. "what would you like?"

"um you know what the boys like right?" I ask. she nods smiling.

"Well that, plus chocolate chip waffles and bacon and fruit?" I ask nicely.

"of course, give me a hour!" she says giving off a little accent.

"thank you" I smile and go up to the room I was in before. I see King sleeping there. I guess Xavier has a different room.

mhmm how should I wake him up?

I get on the end of the bed.

three!

two!

one!

I jump on him.

He immediately shoots up and pushes me off the bed. and I land right on my bum.

"ooowwww" I say. lord my butt hurts.

"oh shit. Caden!" he says getting up from the bed. he kneels down. I lookup and I see that he is trying to hold back a laugh.

"oh ahaha. its so funny" I say frowing.

he finally bursts out laughing.

"I was being sarcastic!" I say getting up. King helps me half way.

"when Xav and I were younger he used to always jump on me to wake me up. I've just learned to push him off. So it was a reflex" he says smiling. I smile at his memory. "sorry baby girl" he smiles.

baby girl? I like it.

I didn't even notice him leaning in until he wraps his arms around my waist.

"heeyy now!" I say. part of me didn't want him to kiss me because I've known him as my brother for so long and I don't know how I feel about it. YES even though I kissed them last night. Also part of me just didn't because his face is furry.

"what?" he frowns he looks confused

"um your face is furry" I say pushing him away.

"oooh" he laughs.

"imma go get ready for the day." he says and kisses my cheek and walks into his bathroom.

"Wait! where's Xavier's room?" I yell.

"Down the hall! Last door!" he yells through the door. I nod quickly and run out of the room.

I follow his directions and go to his room. Before I walk in I stop. Why am I so nervous right now? I need to chill. Like my heart is beating so fast for like no reason.

I just sigh and walk in. I stop right in my tracks. I look right in the middle of the room. I see such a beautiful sight.

Xavier lays on his back. He's shirtless. Like fuck every line and dent is exposed.

Holy shit. His black sheets are right underneath his very, and I mean very defined v lines. Fuck my life. Literally.

I slowly walk over to him and sit on the little space right next to him.

How to wake him up? My butt us already sore.

I look at him. He looks so peaceful and not mean looking when he's sleeping.

Without wanting to my eyes travel down from his face to his stomach. And its not helping that there is light shining though the window right on him.

Should I touch? or should I not? Fuck this might be my only chance.

I slowly bring my hand up. And go to trace his chest. But his hand shoots up and grabs it.

I screech and fling myself back. Right on my ass again.

"Fuuuuccckk my life" I say rolling over and rubbing my bum.

I just hear Xavier laughing.

"maybe I should've just made sure they starved.

I get up. I'm mad. Like butt really hurts. Whatever. He's up. I start to go to the door. I open it.

But the door is slammed shut. Of course. I mean I kind of seen it coming.

I look over and seen his hand on the door. He's pushing against it so hard that his knuckles are turning white. Welp no way if getting out of here.

I turn around and look at him. He has that usual emotionless face. But one eyebrow is raised.

"where are you going?" he asks.

"um I'm leaving" I say in a duh tone.

He gets a little closer. Okay now I'm nervous again. I look down. He's still shirtless. I look down farther. Fuck black tight boxers. God.

I looked away before I could see the outline of anything.

"Do you really want to leave?" he asks smirking.

What the fuck. What type of question is that?

"um of course?" I say more like a question. But I feel like he was expecting a different answer. Because he growls then he grabs me and pulls me into him.

"NO! I don't care how mad you are, you aren't leaving me. You are mine" he says possessively. God it made me shiver. But dude really!

"Xavier. I'm just going to get Dallas up then get ready for the day!" I say trying to push him away.

"oh right" he says letting me go and rubbing the back of his neck.

I just laugh a little and shake my head. He smiles a little and leans in to kiss me. How do I know? Because he is looking right at my lips.

I don't want to kiss him right now. I still feel a little weird about it.

I push his face away playfully.

"Morning breath" I say giving him a false reason.

"Right" he whispers. and walks into his bathroom.

I sigh and go and wake Dallas up then get ready for the day.

Sunday Fun day. FML.

..........

I just wanna say I love you.