chptr 13: Im so.....We couldn't.....

By the time I got home and out of the car, Xavier and King were pushing me into another.

By this time I'm freaking out.

"Tell me what's happening!" I yell. But no one is saying anything.

They push me into the car and Xavier gets in front and starts speeding down the road. King sits in back with me. Hopefully to answer.

"King tell me" I almost beg.

He takes a deep breath.

"A couple of days ago we seen on the news that a plane had crash. I didn't listen to what plane or where it was coming from or hearing." he starts. My heart is beating super fast. "But I did hear that only two died from the actual crash. But they are still identifying people. And that's when we got the call this morning."

"She was was i-in-" he nods. I burst out in tears. My best friend in a airplane crash.

“Dallas was identified as one of the people in the crash.” King says sadly. Im speechless, i don't even know what to say. I can't help the river coming from my eyes.

“Let's just hope she lives.” I mumble. I lean against the door, tears still coming. But King gently pulls me up so im leaning against him. I hold on to him and cry my eyes out.

Soon we pull into the hospital and I rush out of the car and into the building. I run to the front desk with the twins right behind me.

“Do you have any plane crash victims here by the name of Dallas?” I ask

She looks at me with sadness in her eyes and she starts to type. Im assuming to look.

“Um yes we do. She is currently in surgery right now. She will be done in a couple of hours.” She says. I quickly nod.

“Do you know the damage?” I ask. She starts to type again. Then she nods.

“Yes,” She says then her eyes widen. “Both of her legs are broken. Also her skull is broken. And some  ribs are shattered. She also lost a lot of blood, due to the fact they didn't find her at first.”

I don't even know what to say.

“I hope you friend comes out.” She says giving me a sad smile. When she says that, i realize that she might really die. My eyes widen and i quickly hug the twin to my right. He picks me up and hugs me tightly. Xavier. I know only because Kingsley hugs me gently and soft.

I wrap my hands around his waist and he starts walking. I notice that we are in the waiting room. I feel Xavier sit down and he passes me to King. King immediately takes me in and comfort me. Xavier keeps my legs on his lap and he rubs my calf's and thighs. I just stare into nothing and hope for the best.  

………

They both offer me food or something to drink but i want nothing. I just sit here. It's been 5 hours since i've came here. Im sitting in between both of the twins. I got off of them a while ago. They protested but I insisted. I look over at Xavier. His face is in a set emotion. Anger. Hes mad that I wont eat, drink or talk to them. I look over at Kingsley and he’s upset. He looks tired.

“You guys can go home.” i say. I know they are probably sick of sitting here. They barely know her.

“We're not fucking leaving you.” Xavier says lowly. Kingsley didn't even say anything. I just shrug my shoulders.

Soon a doctor walks up to us.

“Family of Dallas?” I quickly nod. We all stand up.

The doctor just looks at me. “I'm so sorry. But we couldn't save her.” With that he walks away.

“S-she's d-d-dead.” I whisper. There aren't even tears coming. They've stopped hours ago. I can't cry anymore. Part of me knew she wouldn't make it.

I turn towards the twins. “She's really dead guys. My best friend is actually dead.” I sadly smile. I need to be strong. I just can't believe my last bit of family is gone. I have no one else. The twins don't want to be family. I just don't even know what they want. The twins are emotionless.

“I want to leave.” I say, i turn around and walk out of the door.