chptr 3: The House

Caden POV.

Dallas is in her room packing her bags. While I'm packing mine.

"hey, you don't need any clothing. You can just get stuff from. Stores there plus you can wear anything off the clothing line." Kingsley says standing in my door way.

"oh um okay. well what am I going to do with all of the rest if my stuff?" I ask pointing around my room.

"well almost all the stuff in here is designer or just expensive. Give it to charity. Or to homeless shelter." He shrugs.

I nod.

"I'll have someone come by and take care if that. Plus get some racks of clothing for you and Dallas." he says typing in his phone.

"racks?"

"yea. you still have to pick your room. So then you can just move it in." he says.

okay then.

"where is Xavier?" I ask.

"he's waiting in the car."

"he's not very social is he" I say

"nah, only when its necessary. and then he's usually really rude or speaks the truth so don't worry about him" he says I nod.

"wait did you tell Dallas about the clothing thing." He nods.

"shes waiting down stairs." he smiles.

"oh shit why didn't you tell me sooner"

"watch your language" Kingsley warns.

"whatever" I mumble and leave out the door with Dallas and Kingsley in the back.

We all get in the car, Xavier in the drivers side, and Kingsley in the passenger.Dallas and I in the back.

We pull off and head to where I'm assuming is the airport.

"Kingsley?" I say. I lean forward, I'm sitting in the middle.

"yes?"

"Can I call you King? Kingsley is just a mouthful" I say smiling.

"sure. only you can through" he smiles. wow his smile is like perfect.

"thank you big brother" I say and kiss his cheek. He immediately tenses up and he frowns. I pull away. and look over at Xavier. He is also frowning. He steps on the gas and he goes faster.

"sorry" I mumble. maybe I shouldn't of kissed his cheek. I used to always call them big brother when they lived in the house. They used to love it.

I sit back, maybe I can talk to Dallas. I look over and see that's she's asleep. Great. Now I can sit in awkwardness alone.

Soon we all get out. King carries Dallas. and we board their private plan. I sit towards the back. Alone. Soon I fall asleep.

..... ...... ..... .....

"wake up Caden. Wake up." I hear. I open my eyes and i see King trying to wake me up.

I'm sitting in a car.

"where are we?" I ask getting out.

"we're home" he smiles and shut the door.

Holy Shit. Its getting dark now, but its still beautiful.

(Their house is the top)

"Okay go pick out your rooms" King says. Dallas and I smile really big and run into the house that Xavier already unlocked. He's in here some where.