chptr:15

We sit down now at private table at Kings favorite restaurant. I look down at the food on the plate in front of me. Then I look over in the middle of the table at the raw beef chicken and pork cooking on the grill. I would have never known that he likes Korean barbecue. The only reason why I even pick up my fork is because I am starving.

The kisses from earlier are still running through my head. I've stayed quiet the whole time we have been here, because if I don't I feel like I will say something stupid. I look up at both of them and they are looking at me while chewing.

"I think a vacation will help us. I feel like we just need to get away from everything for a week. Then when thats done we can then come back and continue work" King offers. The thought of a vacation perks my ears up.

"But i need to ge-" i start to say. But Xavier cuts me off.

"Sounds perfect, where do you want to go?" He asks.

I pause. I really get to pick?

"Where are my limits?" I ask.

"You can go anywhere" King says. My eyes widen at that.

"Can i let you know a little later?" I ask. They both nod and King takes more meat off of the grill.

___

I walk in the house and i go straight to my room. I take off my shoes and bra and feel immediate relief. I put on some shorts and a swearshirt. I grab my laptop and go to Dallas room.

I try my best not to cry when i open the door. I smell her favorite perfume and i see the bed isnt made and her favorite pair of heels at the foot of the bed. I look over and see pictures of her and I. God. Why did she have to go?

I climb onto her bed and open my laptop. I look up vacation spots. And i look through all the possible places.

Her funeral is in two weeks, which means i wont be able to get the clothes done. But that's okay. At the funeral ill tell everyone that it will be coming.

I get up from the bed and clean up a little. After im done i finally leave not wanting to be there any longer.

I go down into the twins bedroom to find only King there sitting with his back to the door, I see that his hair is damp and there is a towel around his neck. He must have just gotten out if the shower.

"Hey..." I say and he turns around and he looks up at me. I see that he was on his phone when he was turned around. "What are you doing?" I ask walking over to the bed, I crawl on to the bed and sit behind him. He almost immediately turns around and he pulls me onto his lap. 

"I was just canceling most of the things for the next month." 

"What??" I ask. How could he do that? How would we make any money?

"Well i have my secretary on speed dial, so whenever you decided to come up with a vacation stop then Ill let him know how long to cancel everything. Then the rest of the month we have free to work on new projects without being disturbed, and when that news goes out to the public then it will blow up and we will get money from that, so dont worry." He says smiling at me. All i could do was nod and agree to what ever the fuck he just said. 

I look up at King and he is looking right at me. I look into his eyes and see that his pupils are dialated. What the hell? Suddenly two things pop into my head, either he is high or... he is in love. If he is high then if he looks everywhere and his are still the same, but if he looks away then...

"King..." I whisper... "can you do me a little favor?" 

"What is it?" 

"Follow my hand" I whisper and I move my hand upward and he follows, and to my surprise his pupils shrink back down. 

I must be going crazy. "Now look at me." I say smiling. When he does, bam big again. 

"Who would've thought?" I whisper.

"Wha-" He starts to question but I quickly cut him off with my lips. I grab the back of his neck and bring him down to me so I wont have to lean up so much. He kisses back almost immediately as if its a reflex. He grabs on to my waist and pulls our bodies closer, kissing me harder. I then push him on to the bed with all my might and stop kissing him. 

"What was that for?" he asks looking at me with his lips plump and red. I just shrug my shoulders and run away going to find Xavier, while King was calling after me. 

________________________________________

HELLOOOOO!!!! Okay okay. I know that this chapter is horrible. But I just finished the first week of college and I have so much homework already!!!!!!! 

If i keep getting good feedback then I will keep going on with this story until its finished. I love all of you!!! 

 Im so sorry that its so short. I cry.