18.

"Good morning." Jimin had walked to the door frame of his room to see Yoongi waving and smiling.
"Good morning Yoongi." Jimin smiled back.
"I like your shirt Jiminie." Jimin was wearing a Kumamon shirt.
"Thank you." Jimin said. Hoseok was trying to leave and pushed Jimin out the door frame.
"Jimin, didn't your parents teach you not to stand in front of a door frame, oh nevermind I forgot you don't have any." Hoseok laughed and started walking down the hall.

Jimin just rolled his eyes. Yoongi helped Jimin up.
"I'm sorry you have to deal with that." Yoongi said. Jimin just shrugged and made his way to the cafeteria with Yoongi.

When they got their food, Yoongi and Jimin found an empty table and sat down. But that didn't stop Hoseok and Jinwoo who sat down with them.
"Hoseok why are you here?" Yoongi asked.
"Don't act like you didn't miss me." Hoseok said looking at Yoongi smiling widely.
"So how are the love birds?" Jinwoo asked.
"We were doing great, until y'all showed up." Jimin said.
"Well it use to be six of ya, now it's only two so we thought y'all were a little lonely." Hoseok said.
"I rather be lonely than have you here Hoseok." Yoongi said.

"That's not what you use to say is it Yoongi." Hoseok smirked. "Remember when you would ride my dick, or I would ride yours?" Yoongi face turned red.
"Or when you would scream my name, begging me to go faster and deeper." Hoseok said.
"HOSEOK CAN YOU FUCKING LEAVE?!" Jimin screamed slamming his hands on the table. Everyone was staring at them now even the techs.
"Of course." Hoseok just laughed.

"This is so humiliating." Jimin sat down and put his face in his hands.
"It's not that bad." Yoongi said as he put his hand on Jimin shoulder. Jimin pushed it off.
"Don't touch me Yoongi?"
"What the fuck did I do?"
"Begging me to go faster and deeper." Jimin rolled his eyes.
"What did you want me to do or say?" Yoongi said.
"I don't know, something else besides sitting there looking like a damn tomato." Jimin got up and threw his tray in the trash.

"Jinwoooooo, it's working, you're plan is actual working." Hoseok said.
"Thank you, I told you if we get Jimin to hate Yoongi, or get jimin to see he's a home wrecker and slash or Yoongi to remember the good times y'all had, you'll get what you want." Jinwoo said.
"And you'll get what you want." Hoseok smirked.

"Alright, breakfast is over. Everyone head upstairs today is a talking day with a partner." The tech said.

"Jimin headed upstairs and Jinwoo walked up to him.
"I'm sorry about Hoseok." Jinwoo said. "He can get out of hand sometimes."
"Oh, it's whatever." Jimin said.
"No, it's not he shouldn't treat you like that, you're sweet and nice, he just the spawn of Satan." Jimin laughed.
"Come let's be partners."
"Alright." Jimin smiled

Yoongi walked in the room seeing Jimin with Jinwoo smiling.
"And you wanted him to replace me." Hoseok chuckled.

"Alright everyone sit down and just talk to your partner." The tech said.

"Yoongi was looking around.
"You know I can be your partner." Hoseok said.
Yoongi just nodded.
"So didn't you miss me baby, I know you did, remember when we would dance and you would do your little tweak. You're so cute baby." Yoongi looked at him.

"Remember that one time we were making out , and Namjoon walked in, talk about AWKWARD." Yoongi laughed.
"That was the day we told him we were dating." Yoongi said with a small smile on his face.

"Remember that time we stayed up all night, and you told me about all your problems and I helped you." Hoseok said.
"Yeah, cause you told me about yours too, we kissed for the first time that night." Yoongi said.
"That's when I realized I was I loved with you." Hoseok said. Yoongi showed his gummy smiled.

Jimin saw how happy Yoongi was.
"You see Jimin you don't want to be a home wrecker, do you now?" Jinwoo said.
"Look how happy he is with him, don't get in between them, they were meant to be." Jinwoo said.
Jimin wiped tears from his eyes.
"You're right." Jimin said.