12.

"How do I tell him." Jimin thought to himself.
"Will he even believe me?"

"What's wrong?" Jin asked. Jimin jumped.
"Oh shit, you scared me."
"Oh my bad, why are you pacing?" Jin asked.
"Why are you hear so early?" Jimin asked.
"My dad already left, so what's up with you?" Jin asked.
"If I tell you, you can't tell Namjoon or anyone, especially Yoongi, got it?" Jimin said with a strict tone.
"I got it, now tell me." Jin said.
"Alright let's go to our room."

Jin followed Jimin to their room. Jin walked in and took a seat on his bed.
"I saw Hoseok kiss his roommate.." Jimin said looking at his hands.
"Wait Jinwoo, that roommate?" Jin asked.
"Yes!!" Jimin yelled.
"Are you sure you saw this?"
"Dead serious, I know what I saw." Jimin said.
"What are you going to tell Yoongi?" Jin asked.
"Well I can't just tell him, I saw he's boyfriend locking lips with his roommate." Jimin said.
"Why can't you?"
"I feel like that's a little fucked up." Jimin said.
"Tell him when you guys are alone." Jin said.
"Okay." 

They went outside their room and heard someone yelling. It sounded like Namjoon. So Jin ran down the hall and Jimin shortly followed.

"What the fuck Hoseok, Did you think no one would notice." Namjoon said.
"Look Namjoon, calm down it's not what it looks like." Hoseok was tomato red.
"It looks like you were making out with Jinwoo, your roommate. Namjoon said.

Jin went to Namjoon and asked what happened.
"I came back from talking to my parents and I see jhoe over here locking lips with Jinwoo.
"What the fuck is a jhoe?" Hoseok asked.
"You, you are a fucking jhoe, how do you think Yoongi is going to react to this when I tell him?" Namjoon yelled.
"How am I going to react to what, when you tell me what?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok complete froze and Jimin went next to Yoongi.
"I just saw hoseok making out with his roommate." Namjoon said.
"Yoongi he's lying." Hoseok said.
"No the fuck I'm not, Yoongi I'm sorry, but I saw it too" Jimin said giving Yoongi a apologetic look.
"You did Jiminnie?"
"Yes, I told Jin because I needed to find a way to tell you." Jimin said.
"Oh my fucking god, no the fuck you didn't!" Hoseok screamed.

He went up to Jimin and pushed him. Jimin try to push back but hoseok pushed him to hard. He pushed him to the ground and got on top of him. He started to punch him repeatedly. Namjoon and Yoongi saw what happened and acted fast. Namjoon pulled Hoseok off of Jimin.
Jimin got up and went to his room Jin followed.

"What the fuck Hoseok?!!" Yoongi screamed.
He pushed Hoseok to the wall and punched him once.
"I fucking hate you." Yoongi walked away and went to Jimin and Jin's room. 

Jin was wiping Jimin's face. He gave him a wet washcloth and told him to push his face forward so his nose bleed would stop.  Jimin sat in the bed. Yoongi was just waiting by the door.

"You can come in Yoongi." Jin said.
"Jiminie are you okay?" Yoongi said.
"I'm sorry that was a stupid question.
"Well I'm going to give y'all some time alone. Jin said and left.

"Jiminie, I'm really sorry I didn't act fast enough, it just happened so fast, don't worry I got him back. "

Jimin bursted out crying. Yoongi just sat him on his lap. While he held him.
"I just don't understand why he fucking hates me so much, I didn't do shit to him." Jimin said.
"I think he's jealous." Yoongi said.
"Of what Yoongi, my anorexic self who's parents don't want me."

"No, of you always having my attention, of when he talks to me I stare at you, of when we play games or go to different rooms or lunch table I want to sit next to you, of me always worrying about you, that's what he's jealous of Jiminie"

Jimin was a light pink.
"You're so cute when you blush" Yoongi said.
Jimin giggled. "Thank you."