Jungkook Special

A/N:
This is a Jungkook special! Because it's his birthday so why not!! It will take place after he gets out the hospital! It will only have Jungkook and tae in it! It WILL HAVE SMUT! When the smut is about to come up I'll put a warning. If you don't want to read this chapter cause your here for yoonmin. They will be back Sunday! Well have a great day 😁😊

Jungkook went into his dad's car.
"Did you finally get fixed?" Jungkook's dad Seunghyun said. Jungkook rolled his eyes.
"Yeah."
"Good, when we get home you need to clean your room and you'll be going back to school on Monday." Seunghyun said. Jungkook just nodded his head.
"Also, here's your phone, someone has been texting you a lot."

Jungkook took his phone and went through his notifications. He saw he had 17 text messages from a random number that was not in his contacts yet. He clicked on the IMessage app.
"Kookie? It's me Tae☺️ Text me when you get out."
"I missed you🙂"
"My grandma said I can go hangout with you when you get out"
"?"
"?"
"Are you out yet?"
"Jungkook?"
"Wait did your dad even give you your phone back?"
"Istg, I will kill him if he didn't"
"?"
"?"
"?"
"Jungkook, I'm bored "
"How's jimin and Yoongi?
"Or Hoseok?"
"What about Namjin"
"Get it Namjoon and Jin?"
"Cleaver yes I know"

Jungkook just smiled he thought Tae was so cute.
Me:
Hey Tae, I'm out. Once I get home, I need clean my room, take a shower and change. Then I'll meet you ☺️

Tae:
OH KOOKIE!! YAY YAY YAY😁😁😁 I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!

Me:
I missed you too, I'm going to clean my room, because I'm home now

Tae:
Okay where do you want to meet up?

Me:
Can you come pick me up?

Tae:
Yeah just tell me where you live then I'll pick you up, where you want to go after.

Me:
Okay, 0901 happyjungkookday Dr. and it's up to you

Tae:
Okay, I'm on my way.

About 30 minutes had past and Tae was finally at Jungkooks house. He honked and waited for Jungkook. A few seconds past and Jungkook walked out he was wearing a black shirt black ripped jeans and timberlands. Tae started to drool. Jungkook open the door and sat down.
"Hey Kookie, I brought you these." Tae handed Jungkook some red and white flowers. Jungkook took them and placed a kiss on Tae's cheek.
"So where do you want to go?" Tae asked.
"Let's go get ice cream." Jungkook said.
Tae started his car up and started to drive.

"So how was the mental hospital without me?" Tae asked.
"Horrible, Namjoon almost killed me, hoseok was really jealous of jimin because jimin is stealing Yoongi from him."
"Aww, Jimin and Yoongi would make a cute couple like me and you." Tae said. Jungkook just laughed.
"You're so cute." Jungkook said.

They arrived at the ice cream shop but went in  the drive thru. (Do ice cream shops even have drive thrus?)
"How can I help you?"
"Um, can I get 2 vinalla scoops in a waffle cone." Tae said
"I'll take 2 scoops of chocolate on a cake cone." Jungkook whispered to Tae.
"And 2 scoops of chocolate on a cake cone."
"Okay sir, I'll have your total at the first window."

After they got their ice cream Tae drove to a park. He parked where you could the ocean from a distance.

"You know I never thought I would meet someone like you?" Jungkook said.
"Really, why not?" Tae asked.
"To be completely honest, I didn't think I would live this long."
"Don't say stuff like that Jungkook, I'm here so your going to live for a while." Tae said. Jungkook finished his ice cream and so did Tae.
"Kookie."
"Yes baby?" Jungkook said
"Remember how we kissed, the last time we saw each other." Tae ask a blush forming on his face.
"Yes." Jungkook said.
"Do you want to do it again?" Jungkook just smirked.
SOME SMUT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Jungkook patted his leg and Tae went on top of him. Jungkook place small kisses on his face and then he kissed his lips. The kiss was passionate but yet full with lust. Tae bite Jungkook lower lip. Jungkook moaned in the kiss.
"You like that daddy?" Tae said. Jungkook became hard instantly.
Jungkook started to kiss down Tae's neck.
"Fuck daddy."
Tae took off his shirt and Jungkook took of his. Jungkook started to suck on Tae's nipple and pitch and play with the other one.
"Daddy...ugh."
"Your so sensitive baby." Jungkook said.
Jungkook started to kiss down and down.
"Let's go in the back seat." Tae said.
"Okay baby." Tae went first and took off his pants. Jungkook then followed. Jungkook laid down and told Tae to get on top of him they were going to 69. Tae lowered himself into Jungkooks mouth and took Jungkook in his mouth.

Tae was licking and kissing Jungkooks dick. Jungkook didn't really like the teasing, so he thrusted into Tae's mouth. Tae gagged and Jungkook absolutely loved it. Jungkook was sucking in Tae's dick.
"Faster baby, daddy's going to cum." Tae got up.
"Daddy I want you inside me."
"Baby do you have lube?"

Tae went into his glove box and Jungkook was shook.
"Oh shit."
Tae shrugged. "what I wanted to be prepared."
Jungkook grabbed the lubed and put some in two of his fingers. He put both in slowly.
"Fuck daddy... it feels so good." Jungkook started to scissor him.
"Daddy fuck me." Jungkook took out his fingers and inserted his tongue.
"Ugh...ugh.." he licked around the rim of his pink hole. He kissed it serval times. He put some lube on his dick and forced it into Tae.
"Fuck daddy, go fast." Jungkook started to go fast and faster and faster. He grabbed Tae's dick and started pumping to match his thrust. .
"Daddy I'm going to cum."
"Me too baby." They ended up coming at the same time. Tae laid on Jungkook.
"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Jungkook said.
"I thought you would never asked." Tae smiled and kiss Jungkook.
"Of course daddy."

-----------------------------------------//
A/N:
I'm so sorry for the horrible smut!! But Happy Jungkook Day!!
I'm sorry if this comes out late. It's still Jungkooks birthday in Korean so I should be good 😊
Thank you guys so much for reading this book!! I appreciate it 😁😊