13.

A/N: warning this will have some mentions of sexual assault and abuse, if you don't like this stuff don't read this chapter. Thank you 😊
-----------------------------------------//

The Next Day
It was really awkward at the breakfast table. Being that what happened last night, Hoseok still sat at the table.

"Don't you think you should sit over there?" Jin asked.
"Where?" Hoseok asked.
"Um, with your boyfriend." Namjoon said.
"Yoongi is my boyfriend." Hoseok said. Jimin just gave him a disgusted look.
"Can you just go sit somewhere else Hoseok, no one really wants you here, especially not me." Yoongi said.
"I'll leave but only because you want me too."

Hoseok took his tray and left.
"When we're done me and Yoongi are going to go to our room I want to talk to him privately." Namjoon said.
"Good because I want to talk to Jimin privately."
"Um alright." Yoongi said.
"Don't we see our doctors today?" Jimin asked.
"No Jiminie, I think he's coming tomorrow." Yoongi said.
"Why, he normal comes every other day."
"True, but I think he's busy." Jin said.

"Lady and gentlemen, your doctors will not be here today, for personal reasons, so today is mostly free time and and since 2 people have left, you will find a partner and tell them what's wrong, but that's not till later today, so finish your food and go upstairs and do whatever." The tech said smiling.

Jimin and Jin went into their room and Namjoon and Yoongi went into theirs.

"Now Yoongi, are you okay?" Namjoon asked.
"Yes I'm find why are you asking?"
"Because Hoseok just cheating." Namjoon said sitting in his bed.

"As I look at it, I been trying to get rid of Hoseok or break up with him, I like Jimin a lot, and I feel like he gets me,"
"Well that's good I guess," Namjoon said scratching the back of his neck.
"So when are you going to ask out Jin?" Yoongi laughed.

"Jinnie~." Jimin was singing.
"Look at you in a great mood."
"What did you want to talk about?" Jimin asked.
"I think you should confess to Yoongi," Jin said.
"Well you must be out yo damn mind, if you think I'm going to do that." Jimin said rolling his eyes.
"Why wouldn't you do it?" Jin asked laughing.
"I don't know if you notice, but he still has a boyfriend."
"What, no he doesn't, they're basically broken up." Jin said.
"Well when he tells me they're broken up, then I'll confess my feelings.
"Alright buddy." Jin said
"Thinking, i'm a fucking home wrecker."
"I mean you basically already are." Jin said laughing. Jimin just rolled his eyes.

An hour passed and the techs told everyone it was that time to find a partner and talk. So everyone went in the room. Namjoon and Jin were partners and Yoongi and Jimin were too.

"I feel like we belong together, that's why we're always partners." Yoongi said.  Jimin blushed.
"Jimin...."
"Yes Yoongi."
"I think I'm ready to tell you about my life." Jimin looked up at him and nodded.

"You already know, about them beating me?" Yoongi asked. Jimin nodded.

"Okay well when my dad died, my mom went into a deep depression and started to beat me too, she said this is what made my dad happy and she doesn't want to stop making him happy, I had a best friend I called him woozi people say we look alike." Yoongi let out a small smile. Jimin smiled too.
"He knew what was going on in my house, but I told him not to tell anyone, I didn't want both of my parents taken away from me even though they beat me I don't want to live somewhere I'm not use to and lost my friends, when I was about 13 I started to drink and do whatever type of drug I could get my hands on."

Jimin saw Yoongi eyes began to water. So he pulled him into a tight hug.
"Everything, is going to be okay, I'm here." Jimin pulled away and gave Yoongi a big eye smile. Yoongi just laughed.

"Well yeah I did every drug you could think of, I don't know how im not dead yet, once when I was 15, my mom brought this guy over, I just went in my room they had sex and my mom went to bed, he decided to explore the house, he came in my room, I knew something was odd so I told him to get out, he pinned me too the wall and covered my mouth, he started to undress me, you can guess what happened next, after that day I stop going to school I started to drink a lot more and then I met Namjoon and Hoseok, Namjoon made my life a lot better, but when your depressed and your boyfriend is depressed it's not the best thing, Hoseok and Namjoon were able to get me to stop taking drugs and ease it on the drinking, that's why I have such a problem taking the pill here I'm scared that I'll go back to the way I once was." Yoongi put his hands to his face and began sobbing.

Jimin pulled Yoongi in his lap and rubbed his back he started to say calling things.
"Yoongi, I will always be here for you."
"Thank you Jimin." Yoongi kissed his cheek.

-----------------------------------------//
A/N:
Yesss, another update, I'm just going to continue updating weekly. It's way easier and my stories come out way better.