21.

They walked hand in hand to Yoongi's room.
"Yoongi I can't wait to get out of here, I know I'll go back to the orphanage but I have you now." Jimin said laying on Yoongi's chest.
"I want to leave too Jiminie, so we can have a date and see what our other stupid friends are doing." Jimin chuckled.
" I never thought I would come here and find a boyfriend." Jimin said.
"Same baby." Yoongi said.
"You're so cute!" Jimin said.

They heard a knocked on the door, it was Minho.
"Hey Yoongi, I don't mean to interrupt but it's your turn to see the doctor." Minho smiled.
"Alright thanks man." Yoongi said.

Jimin got off of Yoongi's chest so he could see the doctor. Yoongi put his hand in Jimin's hand. And they walked down the hall, they saw a couple of teachs and other patients staring at them but they didn't care. Yoongi kissed Jimin on the lips. Yoongi walked into the doctors room.

Jimin decided to wait for Yoongi in the stress room. He was really happy. Someone had sat down next to Jimin.
"Hey Jimin." Jinwoo said.
"Hello." Jimin looked at him.
"I see that you and Yoongi are a couple now, and I wanted to say y'all are cute and I'm sorry for trying to interfere with your relationship." Jinwoo smiled
"It's okay, just don't do that shit again." Jimin smiled. Jinwoo just nodded.

Yoongi came out a few seconds later.
"Jiminie?" He called.
"I'm over here baby." Jimin said. Yoongi went to Jimin.
"What did the doctor tell you?"
"What he normally does, I need to take my pills then I can leave."
"Well you need to do that Yoongi." Jimin said.
"I'll leave after you leave baby." Jimin just smiled. He saw that Yoongi was staring at someone behind him. Then someone tapped Jimin shoulder it was Hoseok.
"It's your turn Jimin."  Jimin got up and went to the doctor office. And Hoseok took his place.

"You're dating Jimin?" Hoseok asked.
"Yes Hoseok he makes me happy." Yoongi said.
"Okay and, dancing makes me happy and I haven't done that in years." Hoseok said.
"You don't always need things that make you happy."
"Yes that's true, but if you can have something that makes you happy, take it." Yoongi said.

Jimin came and taped Yoongi.
"Yoongi, I'm going home." Jimin said.
"Really, me too Jimin." Hoseok said.
"Ummm okayyy, tell someone who cares." Jimin said. Hoseok just rolled his eyes and walked away.

"Oh that's great baby."
"But do you know what that means?" Jimin said.
"What does it mean Jiminie?"
"It means that you need to start taking your pills so you can leave too." Jimin said. Yoongi rolled his eyes.
"I guess your right."

Yoongi went to the desk of where the nurses were.
"You can give me my pills now." Yoongi said.
The nurse smiled widely. "That's great here you go." Yoongi took his pill. Jimin came and kissed him on the nose.
"Good job babe." Jimin said.
"I like when you call me babe." Yoongi confess. Jimin kissed Yoongi on his forehead
"Babe." Then on his nose.
"Babe." Then on his lips.
"Babe." Yoongi was blushing madly
"You're so cute babe." Jimin said.

"Awww they are goals." Jinwoo said.
"I don't like it." Hoseok said.
"Well too bad Hoseok, Yoongi is happy, if you love him so much you should be happy for him." Jinwoo said.
"Uuuummmm, I mean I guess your right."
"You can't fuck with true love, and plus you will find yours one day." Jinwoo smiled.
"Thanks." Hoseok hugged Jinwoo

(Time skipped)

It was the end of the day and it was time for Jimin and Hoseok to say their goodbyes.

"Babe, as soon as you get out, dm me on twitter I'll answer right away, oh my gosh, I'm going to miss you so much, and you better take your fucking pills Yoongi." Yoongi just chuckled.
He hugged Jimin for one last time. And kissed him on the lips.

"Wait!" Hoseok said. Jimin and Yoongi looked at him too.
"Guys before I leave and Jimin leave." Hoseok said.
"Wait your leaving?" Jimin interrupted.
"Yeah I told you, but anyway, I want to say I'm sorry for everything I've done and when we get out, all three of us, I want us to hang out and be friends, I don't want to interfere on your relationship, I just want to be your friend again Yoongi and friends with you too Jimin, I treated you like a bitch and you didn't deserve that." Hoseok finished.

Jimin jumped on Hoseok and hugged him. Hoseok eyes widened in shocked but hugged back.
"It's okay, everyone makes mistakes, plus I always wanted ya to be friends." Jimin said.
"It's okay." Yoongi said. He hugged Hoseok.

"Jimin and Hoseok your ride is here." The tech said. Yoongi kisses Jimin. And then they were both out the door.

Yoongi was now by himself

-----------------------------------------//
A/N:
And now there is one more chapter to go!! Thank you for reading my story!!