22.

It's been about 3 Days and the doctor finally told Yoongi that he can go home. Yoongi was packing his bags. His mom was finally here.
"Yoongi, your mom is here." The tech said.
Yoongi got his bags and walked downstairs.

"Yoongi, here's your phone."
Yoongi checked and he had 103 messages from literally everyone. He smiled to himself.
He went to twitter first. He had a couple of notifications but he went straight to his messages. He saw a few from @/chimchim.

@/chimchim
Yoongi? This is your acc right?
If so, babe I'm back at my moms house so we can meet.
And Friday I'm meeting up with everyone so I hope your out by then.

@/suga_sweet
Awwww Baby I'm out, I'm on my way home. You can come over to my house right now if you want.
It's Friday, so are you with everyone?
Read 1:14✔️

A few seconds later Yoongi got a call from a number he didn't know. He answered it anyway.
"Hello?"
Baby!!!." Jimin screamed. "This is Tae's phone number so save it, I'm at the park with him and Jungkook, we're waiting for Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok."
"Hoseok?" Yoongi asked.
"Yeah Namjoon invited him, he asked me first and I said yeah go ahead." Jimin giggled.
" oh alright, I'll go home first and then drive to the park."
"Okay babe, see you when you get here." Jimin hung up the phone.

It only took about 7 minutes for Yoongi to arrive at his house. He went upstairs put his bags on his bed and got his keys.
"Mom, I'm leaving ." His mom just blew out the smoke from her cigarette and nodded.

Yoongi went out to his car. He texted Tae.
I'm on my way! Yoongi drove to the park.

He parked his car and got out. He saw Tae and Jungkook making out and his boyfriend just sitting their awkwardly. Yoongi walked up to him.
"Um, when did they become a thing?" Yoongi asked. Jimin jumped on Yoongi and kissed him.
"I missed you so much!!" Jimin screamed.
Yoongi chuckled.
"I miss you too baby."

Tae and Jungkook walked up to them.
"Awww, y'all are so cute."
Yoongi gave Jungkook and then Tae a hug.
"Is Hoseok okay with this?" Jungkook asked.
"I'm totally fine with it." Hoseok walked up to Jungkook with a wide smile on his face.
"Hey Hobi." Jimin said hugging Hoseok.
"That's weird." Tae whispered loudly.
Jungkook and him laughed. Jungkook phone started ringing.
"Hello?" Jungkook answer and put it on speaker phone.
"So Namjoon and I are going to bring Panda Express."
"Alright make sure you get orange chicken."
"And beef n broccoli." Jimin says.
"Ewwww, who eats beef and broccoli?" Tae asked.
"I eat it, so I'm getting it." Jin said over the phone.
"Yay." Jimin said.
"Get drinks." Hoseok said.
"Alright, I'll see you guys when we get there." Jin said.

"It seem like you, Hoseok and Jimin are doing way better than from the last time I visit you." Namjoon laughed. They were all sitting on a big blanket eating panda and talking.

"Y'all let's play baby, for old time sake." Yoongi asked. Tae and Jungkook screamed.
"Yesss, of course."
"Jimin you go first." Tae said.
"Okay Namjoon, what did you and Jin do when yall came back?" Jimin asked. Jin blushes madly.
"Oh, they did the nasty." Tae smirked and then laughed.
"Not even, we just chilled at his house and he cooked for us, Bomb ass food y'all need to try it." Namjoon said. " but anyway, Hoseok why did you hate Jimin so much?" Namjoon asked.
"Because he was stealing my man, it hurt me but I mean if he's happy I'm happy." Yoongi smiled.
"Why didn't y'all just do a polyamory?" Jungkook asked. Tae and Jin started dying.
"You're weird." Jimin said.

They played until sun was about to set.
"Can y'all believe we met at a mental hospital?" Jimin said.
"Yoongi, Hoseok and I been knew each other." Namjoon said.
"I'm not talking about you three, I'm talking about all of us, it just amazes me."
"I know right, I honestly want this to last forever." Jin said.
"It will." Jungkook said.
"Yeah, I know I'll never leave y'all or my baby." Yoongi said.
"Me either." Tae said.
"Yeah I won't leave y'all or my baby." Namjoon said.
"Yeah I won't leave y'all either, and I don't have baby so yeah." Hoseok said.
They all laughed and watch as the sun set.

The End

-----------------------------------------//
A/N:
The book is finally finished this took me 4 months to write a little too long. I hope you guys enjoyed this book!

Hope you have a wonderful day! 🤗