16.

The Next Day
Hoseok just told Namjoon to go see the doctor. Jin was pretty nervous.
"Guys, what if he goes home and I don't." Jin said.
"Jin, I'm sure that won't happen." Yoongi said.
"It better not, or me and the doctor are fighting." Jin said. Jimin just laughed.

Jimin had already seen the doctor he told him that he seems more happy and he should be going home in less than a week. The doctor told Yoongi that if he wants to go home he needs to start talking his pills daily. Yoongi told himself he won't take them until Jimin leaves because he doesn't want to leave his Jiminie.

Namjoon had come back and told Jin it was his turn.
"Okay, but baby what did he tell you?" Jin asked.
"I'll tell you when you come back princess." Jin just glared at his boyfriend and left.

"What he tell you best friend?" Yoongi asked.
"Lots, but I want to wait for Jin so I can tell all of you instead of repeating myself.
"Smart." Jimin said.
"Guys, when we all get out we should go shopping, or like to the mall or something."
Jimin said.
"We should that would be fun, and then like a sleep over?" Namjoon asked.
"I swear sometimes y'all are children." Yoongi said. Namjoon and Jimin started to laugh.

"I'm back baby, now tell me." Jin said.
"He told me that I can go home tomorrow." Namjoon said showing his dimples.
"Ohhh." Jin said biting his nails walking around.
"What baby, what happen?" Namjoon asked.
"I'm leaving today.." Jin said.
"That's great Jin!!" Jimin screamed. Yoongi grabbed Jimin and went to a different room.

"What?" Jimin asked innocently
"Baby, that's what Jin said he didn't want." Yoongi said
"I don't see the problem, they are basically going home the same day, I would be ecstatic if that happen with me and you." Jimin said. Yoongi chuckled.
"You're cute Jiminie." Yoongi said.

"Jin, this is great!!" Namjoon said.
"Yeah, actually it worked out better than I thought." Jin said smiling.

"What if we try to send Jimin home then he won't be in the way?" Jinwoo said.
"No, because Yoongi will be focusing on getting out too, I need him to stay as long as possible. Hoseok said.

Yoongi and Jimin were in Namjoon and Yoongi's room. Jimin had his head on Yoongi's chest.
"Yoongi, I want you to know, that you make me really happy." Yoongi cheeks turned a light pink.
"You are something I wished for but never expected to get." Jimin said smiling.
"Aww Jiminie." Yoongi said.
"When I first saw you, I thought you were this weird kid who hated the world, but I realized you need love like everyone else, you give love like everyone else, you are special, one of a kind, my one of a kind." Jimin sat up and look Yoongi in the eye. He grabbed Yoongi hands.
"You're my wish come true and I wouldn't change that for the world." Jimin said. Yoongi hugged Jimin. He let go and looked at Jimin. There faces inches apart. They started to get closer by the second. Jimin lend in and place his lips on Yoongi. The kiss was slow and passionate.

Knock knock

"Am I interrupted something?" Namjoon asked.
"Ugh, you were." Yoongi said.
"Well too bad Jin is about to leave come say bye." Namjoon said. Jimin got up and went to Jin. Yoongi just glared at Namjoon.
"You know I hate you right?.Yoongi said.
"I love you too." Namjoon smiled.

"Awwww Jin, I'll call you as soon as I get out, I'm going to miss you so much, my room is going to feel so empty now." Jimin said.
Jin gave Jimin a hug.
"I'm going to miss you so much and you better."
"Baby, when you get out, I want you to come to my house tomorrow." Jin gave Namjoon a paper and kissed him on the lips.
"Take care of my boyfriend Yoongi." Jin said. Yoongi smiled and nodded.
And out the door Jin went.

-----------------------------------------//
A/N:
3 Gone and 4 More to go. 😁😁

Also this is Ken and Jin just in case no one knows😁

They go out and eat a lot😂