20.

The Next Day

It was Jimin 10th day here. (I hope I counted that right XD) He wanted to leave but he wanted Yoongi to leave with him. He had a plan and that plan was to get his man back, no matter what came in his way. Jimin went to shower and get ready for today. He had a feeling that today was going to be his day.

"See Jinwoo, everything is working out perfectly." Hoseok said.
"For now." Jinwoo said.
"It always will, everything works out in my favor." Hoseok smiled. Jinwoo just chuckled.

Jimin walked downstairs for breakfast he saw Yoongi sitting alone so he got his breakfast and sat right next to him.
"Hi ya." Jimin said. Yoongi eyes widen in shocked.
"You're not ignoring me anymore?" Yoongi asked.
Jimin scratched the back of his neck.
"Yeahh, about that I'm really sorry it's just I saw you getting close with Hoseok and I thought you belonged with him and not me." Jimin confessed.
"Ohhh Jiminie don't think like that, I want you not Hoseok that's why I broke up with him so I can have you, sorry I was hanging out with him a lot." Yoongi apologize. Jimin smiled.
"I don't care if we hang out with him together, just don't hang out with him by yourself, okay?" Jimin said. Yoongi kisses his cheek.
"Okay Jiminie." They both smiled.

Next thing they knew Hoseok and Jinwoo walked up and sat down at the table. Hoseok kissed Yoongi cheek. Yoongi pushes him.
"What the fuck Hoseok how many times do I have to tell you we aren't dating." Hoseok just rolled his eyes.
"Whatever, I just don't understand why you don't love me like you use to." Hoseok said.
"Did you forget you cheated." Jimin said.
"Lasted time I checked no one was talking to you." Hoseok said.
"Well I'm talking to you, and get this through you head, Yoongi doesn't want you." Jimin said laughing.

"Alright, everyone go to your rooms."'the tech said.
Jimin got up and walked Yoongi to his room before he went into his.
He went into his room and laid on his bed. A few seconds later Hoseok walked in.
"Ew." Jimin said.
"Do you really think, Yoongi going to want to be with a guy like you?" Hoseok asked.
"Yeah, I mean look at me." Jimin giggled.
"I'm the definition of cute." Jimin said.
"You're not,you're ugly, you're fucking disgusting." Hoseok said.
"Says you." Jimin rolled his eyes and laugh.

They heard something slide under the door. Hoseok walked over to the door and picked it up.
"It's an envelope with a letter in it the envelope says Jiminie." Hoseok said. Jimin came and took it out Hoseok hand.
"I'll take that than." Jimin sat on his bed and open the envelope.

Dear Jiminnie,

It's me Yoongi, your one and only. So much has happened these past 10 days! You made me a happier person. You made me realize that no matter where you are you can be happy. Jimin, I like you a lot. I want to hold you and kiss you whenever I want. I want you not Hoseok. When I wake up I want to see you with me. I want you with me at all times because you make me extremely happy! So Jimin I want to ask you something if you want to know what it is meet me in the stress room in 5 minuets.
-Future Boyfriend?

Jimin just dropped on his bed holding the paper to his stomach smiling like crazy.
"What are you smiling about?" Hoseok asked. Jimin got up, opened the door and left. He walked to the stress room where he met a smiling Yoongi.
"You came." Yoongi said.
"Of course why wouldn't I." Jimin laughed.
"I know this isn't a nice place to ask you but when we get out I'll take you on a proper date." Jimin nodded. Yoongi took both of Jimin's hands and held them.
"Okay, Jiminnie would you like to be my boyfriend?" Yoongi asked. Jimin kissed Yoongi on the lips.
"Of course."

-----------------------------------------//
A/N:
I hope you guys liked this chapter, the book will be ending in 2 or 3 more chapters 😊