1.

Techs: Are the people who work there.

Yoongi had woken up from the techs walking into his room, telling him they needed to take his blood pressure and his temperature. Like they do everyday.

After they took his blood pressure they went to his roommate Namjoon, who wouldn't wake up. So Yoongi threw a pillow at him. Namjoon shot up.

"Who threw that?!" He asked.

"I did, Get up so they can take your temp." Yoongi answered.
After they took Namjoons a temp. He went back to sleep. Yoongi went to go use the bathroom and get ready for the day. When he was finish it was time for breakfast. He woke up Namjoon and waited for him to get ready. They went downstairs and got some breakfast and then sat with their friends.

"I think I'm leaving in a week guys." Jungkook said.
"Really, you're so lucky." Hoseok said.
"How you just get here and you leaving before me?" Namjoon question.
Jungkook chuckled," guess I have better luck."
"I'm probably leaving too" Tae said
"Hopefully we can leave together." Jungkook said.
"Doubt it." Tae said
"Hahaha." Yoongi was dying
"What are you laughing about?" Tae asked.
"Nothing." Yoongi just went back to eating his food.
"He was laughing because you don't notice how much jungkook likes you." Hoseok said
"You like me?" Tae asked
"What?" Jungkook said. The others started laughing.

One of the techs came in the cafeteria door and brought in a new kid.
"Guys this is jimin, he's 17 don't be a bitch to him." Jimin just smiled. Jin invited jimin to sit as his table.

"I wish I could sit with jin." Namjoon said. As he was drooling looking at jin.
"Literally your crush on jin, is the cutest." Hoseok said.

"So how did you get here?" Jin asked jimin.
"My mom saw all my scars and what I wrote." Jimin said shyly.
"Let me guess, you wrote that you wanted to kill yourself."
"Something like that." Jin just laughed.
"Um, why do those guys keep staring at us."
"Probably because they like us, or me, i don't know." Jin said.
"Wait what?" Jimin said.
"Watch." Jin waved and blew a kiss to Namjoon. Namjoon got all flustered
"You see?" Jin chuckled has he ate his noodles.

"OH MY GOD, did y'all see that?!!" Namjoon said with so much excitement.
"Oh my, he's in love with you." Jungkook laughed.
"You think?" Namjoon said.
"You should go talk to him." Tae said.
"He won't, he don't have the balls." Yoongi smirked
"Come with me and I will." Namjoon said.
"Why, what the fuck?" Yoongi said in disgust.
"Because I don't want to go alone." Namjoon pouted.
"No!!" Yoongi said not even sparing a glance at Namjoon.
"Yoongi, just come, please?" Namjoon said.
"Fine." Yoongi said. Namjoon and Yoongi went over to Jin's and Jimin's table.

"Hey cutie." Jin said. Namjoon and Yoongi eyes shot open.
"Can I help you with something?" Jin asked. Jimin was as shocked as Namjoon and Yoongi.
Namjoon was speechless.

"We're here because my friend Namjoon, (points to Namjoon) likes you and he wants to know if you like him too." Yoongi just shrugged.

Everyone was speechless on how blunt Yoongi was. You could hear all the guys laughing from the other table.

The tech told everyone breakfast was over and to return to your rooms. Tae, Hoseok and jungkook went over to Namjoon and Yoongi.

"Let's go guys." Hoseok said. They all started walking to there rooms but Yoongi wanted to look back for some odd reason. And when he did he saw jimin and all his perfection. He saw his plump lips and his perfect body. Jimin saw Yoongi checking him out and he winked at him. Yoongi got all red like a tomato and looked away.

"Why you so red?" Jungkook asked.
"Because I'm shocked." Yoongi replied.
"We're all shocked." Tae commented.