7.

Today was the day. Today is the day Tae leaves. Tae was in his room packing up his things. The techs had told him his mom was at the front waiting for him. Last night when it was time for bed Tae made little note cards with his Instagram, Twitter and his phone number to give to them in the morning before he left so they could stay in touch. He gave one to each of them even Jin.

"Guys, before I leave I just want to say thank you, here's my card." Tae said.
"Are you a businessman now?" Hoseok started laughing.
"Yeah." Tae said letting out a little chuckle.

Tae hugged everyone once again. When he got to Jungkook he could see that his best friend was crying.

"Baby, it's okay, when you get out, I'll find a way to meet you." Tae said.
"Tae, I like you and I know we will, but I'll miss you." Jungkook gave him a peck on the lips and pulled away.
"You know how long I've been waiting for that, one peck is not satisfying."

Tae pulled Jungkook back and smash their lips together. It was getting heated until the tech called Tae's name. He pulled away and waved goodbye.
"Don't forget me." And before you knew it Tae was gone."

"Alright guys, everyone to the stress room." One of the techs said.
Everyone went piling in. There was only 14 patient so everyone could have a partner.
"Since, Tae just left I want everyone to find a partner, a partner you will like and talk to them about what's wrong, how your doing just everything." The tech said.

Jungkook new that Hoseok would be the best to comfort him.
"Hoseok, can you be my partner please?"
"Of course buddy." Hoseok said.
"Thank you, let's go sit over there." Jungkook said.

Namjoon thought that he talks to Yoongi to much and Jimin looks like a too sweet who couldn't really handle his anger problems so he just ask Jin.
"Want to be my partner."
"Yes, sit here." Jin said

And that leaves Yoongi and Jimin as partners.
"I guess we're partners huh?" Jimin was smiling.
"You're always so happy, how did you even get admitted?" Yoongi asked.
"Well my home life isn't really the best."
"What's wrong with it." Yoongi asked.
"You ask a lot of questions, how long do this talks last?" Jimin asked.
"Minimum 1 hour."
"Okay, how about this, we'll tell each other one thing at a time, I tell you something about me then you tell me something about you and so on and we can ask questions whenever we have one." Jimin said.
"Sounds like a plan." Yoongi smiled.

"Well my home life isn't okay, because I don't have a home, I live in a orphanage." Jimin said.
"Is that why you don't have a phone?" Yoongi asked.
"Yeah, it's better here then any foster home or orphanage I been too." Jimin said

"I would say I'm sorry, but I hate when people say those things to me, I don't like your pity." Yoongi said.

"Can you tell me something about you now?" Jimin asked.
"Well my mom is rich, my dad died when I was younger, no I wasn't close to my dad I hated him more then I do my mom." Yoongi said.
"Why do you hate your parents?" Jimin asked.

"The never loved me, they always treated me like shit my dad would come home drunk and beat the shit out of me, my mom would watch and just laugh, she thought it was absolutely funny when she saw me being choked and struggling for air." Yoongi said.

Jimin could see Yoongi eyes beginning to water. He got closer and gave Yoongi a hug.

"You don't have to continue if you don't want to, we can stop." Jimin said.

"I'll tell you the rest later, tell me more about your life." Yoongi said.
"Okay, well I still go to school but I have no friends, I don't really talk to anyone, my biological mom gets me out of the orphanage when ever she gets out of rehab, which is like once every 3 months."
"They just let her take you?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes, they don't really care, when I live with her all she does is drugs and sells her body for money to get more drugs, so there's always guys at the house, I would listen to music but I don't have a phone or iPod so I just sing to myself." Jimin said.

Yoongi was drawing circles on Jimin back and listening to him talk.
"When I first came here, I didn't think I would find anyone or talk to anyone and when I did I didn't want them to know much about me so I lied to Jin, but with you it feels different I feel like I can tell you everything and you wint judge me, you'll just be here, you'll just listen, you make me feel safe Yoongi." Jimin said.

Yoongi cheeks became a light pink.
"I'm glad I can do that for you, you can tell me any and everything if you're comfortable with it, I'll be here to listen." Yoongi said. He gave Jimin a hug and smiled sweetly at him.

Hoseok who has been talking to Jungkook has been staring at them the last pass few minutes and isn't happy with what he sees.
"Hoseok, I'm sure it's just friendly gestures, Yoongi wouldn't  leave you for him, y'all have been dating forever." Jungkook said smiling.

"You're right." Hoseok said smiling back.