9.

It was the next day and everyone was at breakfast.
"I want to apologize Jungkook for what I did yesterday, it was unacceptable." Namjoon said.
"It's okay, I shouldn't have cross your line." Jungkook said.
"You didn't mean to, so it's okay." Namjoon said.
"Jin, what did you and Namjoon talk about last night," Hoseok asked.
"Things that are private." Jin said.
"Well I'm sorry." Hoseok said.
"We were just talking about us and stuff." Namjoon said.
"Oh okay that's cool, I think we see our doctor tomorrow." Hoseok said
"You right, it should be fun, I'm probably going to go home soon." Jungkook said
"Not me, I'll probably be here for another 2 weeks." Namjoon said.
"Yeah, probably since you threw a fit the other day." Yoongi laughed. Namjoon just rolled his eyes.
"I hope we are able to leave together." Jin said.
" Aww, me too baby boy."  Namjoon said. Jin blushed a light pink.

"Clean up everyone, breakfast is over, we are going to have free time in the stress room, y'all can talk and play games with everyone." One of the techs said.

They all gathered their food and threw it away. They started to walk to the stress room.
"Guuuuyss, I have a great idea." Hoseok was smiling so greatly.

"What is it baby?" Yoongi said.
"Let's play baby?" Hoseok asked.
"I'm down" Jungkook said.
"Same." Yoongi said.
"I'll play and so will Namjoon." Jin said

Yoongi looked over at Jimin who was walking with is head down he look like he was in deep thought.
"Jiminie, are you playing?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin just nodded his head. They got to the stress room and they all sat in a circle it was Yoongi next to Hoseok-Jungkook-Jimin-Jin and Namjoon next Yoongi and Jin.

"Who wants to start?" Jin asked
"I'll start." Hoseok said.
"Jimin, do you have a boyfriend?" Hoseok asked.
"No." Jimin said.
"Do you want mine?" Hoseok asked.
"Hoseok one fucking question at a time." Jungkook said.
"But I want him to answer it first." Namjoon said.
"B." Jimin said. Hoseok just rolled his eyes.
"Why you so jealous of me Hoseok?" Jimin asked.
"Who said I was jealous of you!"Hoseok scream back.
"I mean you seem like it." Jin said. Jimin just smiled at Jin.
"I'm not jealous of no anorexic dumb bitch, who barely has anything, i bet his damn parents don't even got love for him, no ones jealous of someone like you Jimin." Hoseok started laughing.

Jimin got up and walked away.
"Hoseok that was not fucking cool!" Yoongi yelled.
Yoongi ran up to go catch up with Jimin. He saw him at an empty table. He was crying and Yoongi knew it.

"Jiminie I'm really sorry he said..." Yoongi was cut off.
"Did you tell him about my life?" Jimin's eyes were all puffy and red.
"No, Jiminie I would never that's our secret." Yoongi heart shattered seeing Jimin like crying.  Yoongi went up to hug Jimin.

"It's okay, remember I'm here for you Jiminie, I'm not against you, I'll always be here for you." Yoongi whispered in Jimin's ear. Yoongi was on the floor holding Jimin. Jimin was on his lap, arms wrapped around his neck, crying on his shoulder. Yoongi was drawing little shapes on his back. Telling him claiming things. Once Yoongi had claim Jimin down. They were about to join the rest of them until one of the techs spoke.

"Everyone we will have relax time, go in your room, your own room, you can sleep, shower or just talk and look at the sky."

Yoongi walked Jimin to his room. He gave him a hug and told him everything was going to be fine. Jimin smiled and whispered a thank you.

A few seconds later Jin came in the room. With the brightest pink cheeks in the world.
"What happen with you?" Jimin smirked.
"Namjoon, just kissed me on the cheek, he so dreamy." Jin said.
"Y'all are so cute." Jimin said.
"Thank you." Jin said.
Jimin was looking at the floor playing with his hands.
"Jimin what's wrong."
"Can I tell you something.
Jin and Jimin said at the same time.
"Sure buddy, Jin sat on Jimin's bed.
"I think I like Yoongi." Jimin said

-----------------------------------------//
A/N
I really like this story, it has drama and romance!!