10.

"Really, Oh My God." Jin said putting his hand on his mouth.
"Why, are you being so sarcastic?" Jimin asked
"Because Jimin, everyone knows you and  Yoongi like each other." Jin said.
"Wait you think he likes me?"
"Yeah, it's hella obvious." Jin said.
"How?" Jimin asked.
"He so nice to you, he literally held you in his arms today!" Jin screamed.
"He was just being a nice friend." Jimin said.
"I mean whatever you say Jiminie, see he even gave you a nickname, Hoseok doesn't even have a nickname." Jin said.
Jimin just smiled to himself .
--------------------------------------------------
"I'm telling you Namjoon, ask him out." Yoongi said sitting on their desk while Namjoon was on his bed.
"I don't think you should be giving me relationship advice, have you seen yours lately?" Namjoon said.
"What's wrong with it?" Yoongi was clueless.
"All your attention, goes to Jimin." Namjoon said.
"It does not." Yoongi was shocked.
"Ask Hoseok." Namjoon rolled his eyes
"Alright I will." Yoongi said.

Yoongi walked out his and Namjoons room and  went to Hoseok room. He knocked on the door.
Hoseok roommate Jinwoo open it his hair was a mess and his shirt was on backwards.
"Hoseok it's for you." He said.
"What were y'all doing," Yoongi said.
"Nothing baby, I love you" Hoseok said giving Yoongi a kiss on the check
"Come inside."  Hoseok said.
Yoongi was going to come in when the techs called him.

"Yoongi your doctor wants you."  Yoongi dragged his feet to his doctor, office. And Hoseok went in Jin and Jimin's room.

"Ew, why are you here?" Jimin asked.
"Stay away from Yoongi." Hoseok said.
"Excuse you?" Jimin asked.
"Um, you don't tell me who the fuck I can be around if I want to be around Yoongi, I'm going to be around Yoongi."
"I've been trying to be nice to you for the last couple of days but you really annoying me." Hoseok said.
"Get out of my room Hoseok, you a wasting my damn time." Jimin said rolling his eyes.

Yoongi walked in the room slowly.
"Um Jin, the doctor would like to see you." Jin nodded.
"What they say baby?" Hoseok asked.
"They said since I'm staying out of trouble and doing well, I would go home, but I'm still refusing to take pills." Yoongi shrugged.
"Awww baby, if you need anything just tell me." Hoseok said.
"What were you guys talking about?" Yoongi asked.
"Oh nothing sweetie." Hoseok kissed Yoongi.

Jimin just rolled his eyes. Jungkook came in and told Hoseok it was his turn.

"Guys guess what?" Jungkook screamed.
"With a scream like that I guess you're going home?" Jin asked. Jungkook nodded.
"I can go see Tae, i'm so ecstatic!" Jungkook was walking around.
He started to sing he was so happy. Jimin was happy for him.
"When are you going to leave?" Jimin asked
"Tomorrow, my dad is going to pick me up in the morning." Jimin nodded.

-----------------------------------------//
A/N
I feel like this and the last chapter was half ass, so I'm going to be updating weekly until I'm not busy no more. That way the chapters can be better