13 Facts!

Alright! This is extremely long overdue, and sorry about that, but, Anyways, her are 13 facts about me!

1) Let's start with the basics. I am the female. A fabulous female.

2) though I've only had this account for a year, I've had two other Wattpad accounts before, and there are still some of my old stories on them... They... Suck.
(For all you curious Sinners, here they are Lightningwing1234 and Lightningwing12345 the stories are.... Interesting)

3) I am terrible at love. (Maybe that's why I like to write so many stories with characters in love... Because I'll never be able to act that way)

4) I am a high school student currently, and I go to an all girls school. (Well, there are also guys, but we have two separate divisions and technically they're different schools. It's wierd)

5) I'm always wanting to connect more with you guys, because you're cool. Love ya Sinners. You cool.

6) I love to draw. As some of you have seen, I'm decent at it. (And if any of you are wanting me to publish a book of my art, just say so, I'll make it!)

7) I LOVE PUNS. PUNS ARE MY LIFE. (Best way to become my friend is laugh at my puns and make puns. I have a friend who hates puns and I always tell them to her. It's great.)

8) MORTUUS SUM. (Whoever can translate that, love ya. Also, hint, it's Latin. I also take Latin because it's great, we translated a gladiator fight for our first semester final)

9) Despite most of the stories I write, I've actually seen a large amount of anime and shows.
(Blue Exorsist, BnHA, Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan, Seven Deadly Sins, FairyTail, Sherlock, Supernatural, and so on)

10) I made an Undertale Skeleton OC just because I wanted to prove I could make a better one than people in the fandom. (I haven't even seen or played the game.)

11) I have A deviantART! I'm rarely on it, but my account is Lightningwing1234. I also have a tumblr that I mostly reblog stuff on, but yeah. (It's-not-a-natural) My blog colors are light blue and a sea foam green.

12) Most of my humor is self deprecating. It's great.

13) I am a literal demon from hell. (Just kidding. I'm a human... I think.)

14 (bonus fact!)) when I watch some shows, I sometimes get moments where I'm like 'This person would be totally badass in this scene' and then write a hella small (mostly unfinished) story about that scene. If you guys want to read some, I'll post some for ya sinners. Hell, I'll make a book for them of you want!

Alrighty, but to apologize for this being so late, I'm going to do a Q&A! So, I'll be accepting comments whenever and answer them as soon as I can! (I won't answer anything too personal) So, send in you questions and I'll answer them!