Chapter 2

Dimi was browsing her laptop that she bought the day before, after she had rented the apartment. She was looking at schools that might peek her interest, she just finished looking at Ouran Public Highschool, and it wasn't that interesting, going down the list the next school was Ouran Private Academy.

Going to the link, she read information about it.

"So it's a rich kid school?" She asked herself, "Hm, wow, this description is wild. 'Only those with excellent social standing and those from filthy rich families are lucky enough to spend their time here at the elite private school, Ouran Academy.' Sounds like something an overly dramatic person would say." She sighed and looked more into it, and she had to be honest with herself, it peaked her interest.

"Let's see, oh, they have scholarships." Dimi said, "Let's see, there's a scholarship per class for highest score on entrance exam. That won't be me. The school year is already like a month in." She muttered. Looking at more of them, she saw that they had an art scholarship. She glanced at the sketchbook she had with her, she's had a while to practice her art, spent almost a hundred years on improving. She looked at it, and saw that one of the scholarships were still available for second year students. Perfect for her.

Dimi read what she had to do, draw a picture and mail it to Ouran Academy, simple enough. She saw that she would still have to take the entrance exam, but that wasn't a problem. She opened her sketchbook and looked at her latest page, a sketch of a girl she met a couple dimensions ago, she was sweet, her friends were wild though, a fire breather, a stripper, and a girl who always wore armor and loved strawberry cake. Not to mention a cat who could fly, and talk. They were strange to say the least. But fun. She hated having to leave their dimension.

She carefully ripped the picture out of her sketchbook and made sure to carefully tear off the edges, to make sure the sides were clean.

Standing up, she left it on the table as she headed to the bathroom, grabbing the dagger from her bag, she looked in the mirror and started to carefully cut her hair, making it look a bit neater than what it was, looking at herself in the mirror, she smiled a bit as she noticed she looked a bit like a boy.

She took out a white button up shirt she had and changed into that, along with some black pants. She made sure she looked presentable, patting down her black hair to make it look neat, and moving her bangs slightly so they were out of her icy blue eyes. Smiling, she decided she was good. Grabbing the picture, she headed out, stopping somewhere to buy an envelope. Sliding the picture in it. She asked to borrow a pen and wrote her name and address on the corner of the envelope, and then she wrote the address of Ouran Academy, she had managed to memorize it as she was doing her research.

She gave the pen back and walked out, the letter tucked safely under her arm. She was relived when she found that the school was near her apartment complex, so she could easily walk there in at least 10 minutes, 5 if she ran, 3 if she sprinted.

She managed to get to the school with no trouble, walking inside, she saw that the halls were empty, class must be in session. She walked around the school, trying to find the office. "This place is like a castle!" She said to herself.

"Excuse me, sir, shouldn't you be in class?" A voice asked.

Dimi turned and looked at who said that, it was a teacher.

"Oh, sorry!" She said. "I was looking to enroll here, I called ahead to talk to the chairman, and I was trying to find the main office." The teacher seemed a bit skeptical.

"Can you afford it?" He asked, looking her up and down.

"Not all of it." Dimi told him, she knew she looked like a commoner in the eyes of the teacher standing in front of him. "I was hoping to be able to submit something for the art scholarship, I know it's late, but my family just moved here, and we've been to busy to get this done. So if you could help me to the main office, that would be great." She was putting up an act. She had to be polite to make it look like she fit in here, and if she were to be honest with herself, she could easily pay the tuition, but she wanted to try to get in without having to pay it in full. And she did contact the chairman before she headed out. Luckily he was open all day.

The teacher sighed. "Fine, follow me." he lead her down halls, left, then right, another right, then a left. And then they were there. "Here it is."

"Thank you very much." Dimi said, she waited for him to turn the corner and let her polite smile drop into one of annoyance. That teacher was judging her the whole time they were walking, it annoyed her to no end. Sighing and getting rid of the thought of the teacher, she raised her fist to knock on the door, hearing a faint 'come in' from inside.

Opening it, she saw a receptionist sitting at a desk, looking down at her computer lazily. "Name?" She asked.

"Dimi Kisaki." Dimi said simply. "I have an appointment with the chairman?"

The lady typed a few things on her keyboard, "Yes, he's right through that door." She looked up at Dimi, shifting her glasses. "Try not to take to long. And knock before you go in."

Dimi nodded, and walked over to the door the lady pointed to and knocked. Again she head a faint 'come in'. Taking a breath, she placed her hand on the handle and turned it, opening the door.