Chapter 1

Hey everyone! This is a rewriting of Ouran's Dimension (Old)! But, if you think this will be the same exact story, then you should think again! I'm going to rewrite the plot, so it should be a different, and better book

-Sin
-----------------

Dimi fell through a portal and landed on the ground, she could smell burning hear and she ran her hand through her hair, feeling that the tips of it had been burned off, there was a tinge of heat at the ends of it, luckily, it wasn't on fire.

"Great." She muttered bitterly, then sighed. "Well, I guess it's better that it was just my hair and not me." She stood up and dusted off her hoodie, that was covered in soot and some splashes of blood. "Maybe I shouldn't of picked a fight with that dragon. Oh well." Dimi shurgged and looked in the bag that was hanging around her shoulder, making sure she had everything, because there was no way in hell she was going back to that dimension.

In the bag, there was a dagger, a retractable metal staff, that was snapped in half, and a silk bag.

The silk bag was something that Dimi got from a wizard in another dimension a couple hundred years ago, it gives her just the right amount of money she needs at time, not to mention gives her the right type of currency she needs. Right now, it was empty, since she didn't need anything at the moment.

'I should probably get out of here.' Dimi thought to herself. she snapped her fingers trying to open a portal. Nothing. She snapped again, nothing. She snapped again, she got a little white spark. Then she snapped again, but nothing. "Don't tell me I'm stuck here!" Dimi exclaimed, snapping multiple times, the closed she ever got was a spark. "Noooo..." She cried quietly, falling to her knees, feeling as if her soul was starting to leave her.

Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath she stood up with determination in her eyes. "I'll figure out a way to get out of here!" Dimi exclaimed, "It may take a while... So I should try to blend in." Dimi placed her hand to her chin. "Well, I need to get an apartment, let's see, I look 15, so I should be in high school." She smiled slightly, "Maybe I'll try to live like a normal human."

Zipping up her bag, she walked out of the alleyway she was in and looked around. She seemed to be in a small neighborhood, full of apartment buildings. Looking in front of her, she saw that they had a couple apartments for lease. She didn't need a big one. Just a one room apartment would do fine. She looked for the main building, finding it about a block away. She stepped inside, getting a couple stares from the people around her.

Walking up to the front desk, she looked at the lady. "Do you have any one room apartments?" She asked.

"Yes, but you have to be at least 21 to rent an apartment."

Dimi looked at the lady. "Do I look younger than 21?" She asked, tilting her head, acting confused. "Well, that's very kind. But I can show you my ID if you would like."

"If you would."

Dimi smiled and reached into her bags pocket, taking out the first I'd she grapped, she glanced at it, seeing that she was lucky enough to grab the one that said she was exactly 21. She showed it to the lady, who inspected it for any signs of a counterfeit ID, Dimi knew there were none, it was a genuine ID.

The lady sighed and handed back the ID, "My mistake. Please, if you would fill out this paperwork, we should have your apartment ready by today.

"Thanks!" Dimi said, taking the papers, "I greatly appreciate it!" She walked away and sat down, filling out the paper.

Name: Dimi Kisaki

The last name was the one that was on her ID, so that was the name she would use for her time here.

Gender: Female

Age: 21

Technically she was 21, maybe a couple centuries older than that, but beings like her didn't age like normal humans, jumping from dimension to dimension, the gravity changes with each one, that's why she looked so young, not to mention that their life span is much longer than a average human's. In reality, Dimi was probably around 15,050. She lost count of her exact age, all she knew was that she was around that age.

Dimi finished filling out the sheet, and she gave it back to the lady, who looked it over, "The apartment will be 78,000 yen*, can you pay that?" She asked.

Dimi got out her silk pouch and reached in it, grabbing the exact right amount of bills and coins. "Of course." She said, handing the money to the lady. "Now, if I could have my key."

The lady handed her a key, and informed her of some rules she would have to follow as she lived here, such as no pets, keep the volume down, and more stuff like that.

"Got it." Dimi said, grabbing her key, which had her apartment number on it, "Well, I'm going to go settle in." She walked out and towards her new apartment. "That was easier than I though." She muttered to herself, "Now all I have to do is enroll into a school." She thought for a second. "Or hack a file of mine in."

-------
Woo! I feel like this first chapter was much better than the other one! Anyways, I've been meaning to rewrite this for a while now, and I'm finally getting it done!

*78,000 yen= roughly 686.00 dollars

-Sin