Chapter 20

Class went by quickly, and once it was time for lunch, Dimi was ready for it. Getting up, she walked out of the classroom and headed over to Simion's classroom, seeing him standing in front of it with girls surrounding him, hearts seeming to surround them.

"So is it true that your parents are bodyguards for a high profile family?" One of the girls asked.

"And that you're going to protect their heir?" Another girl asked.

"Simion." Dimi said sharply, getting the attention of him and the girls before Simion could stay anything.

"Oh Dimi!" One of the girls said, "Do you know Simion?"

"Of course Dimi knows me." Simion said, standing beside Dimi with a smirk on his face. "We grew up together." He said simply.

"A high profile guard knows a commoner?" One of the girls asked.

"You two grew up together?" Another asked.

Dimi sighed, wanting to get away from these girls before the hosts saw how much they were fawning over him. "Come on Simion, I'm assuming you're hungry?"

Simion placed his hand on his stomach. "Starving." He said.

"Then let's head to the lunchroom." Dimi said, walking away from the group of girls and hearing Simion following behind her. "I'm assuming you didn't bring a lunch?"

"No. I was just going to buy it from the cafeteria."

"Alright, then you're buying me lunch to. I forgot to pack one this morning too. and if anyone sees me paying for lunch they'll get suspicious."

Simion nodded, and the two walked along the halls. Whispers still following them.

"Is he going to join the host club?" A girl asked.

"I don't know, I hope he does though." Another girl whispered.

Dimi just rolled her eyes and entered the lunchroom, where the voices of everyone echoed causing the grand lunchroom to be filled with chatter.

Dimi directed Simion over to the lunch line, where they stood and waited. The line moved fast, and Simion ordered two orders of the same meal, easily paying for it. When they got their food, they walked to an empty table and sat down. Starting to eat.

"School's terrible." Simion stated.

"Oh come on. It's not like we've never been to school before." Dimi said as she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, but that other time I was the teacher! Not to mention there was a dude to kill!" Simion said quite loudly.

"Sh!" Dimi shushed.

"Oh Dimi!" Two voices said, causing Dimi to look up and she saw the twins, looking down at Simion and Dimi.

"What do you two want?" Dimi asked.

"Boss wanted us to find you for a club meeting." Hikaru started, he looked at Simion. "And bring him too."

Dimi sighed. "Alright." She stood up grabbing her tray, "Let's go Simion."

Simion just nodded and stood up also, the group walked out of the cafeteria and headed down the halls to music room three. When they entered, the whole host club was already there. Dimi walked over to Haruhi, "Know what this meeting is for?" She asked.

"No idea." Haruhi replied.

"Guessed as much." Dimi muttered. Looking at Tamaki, she saw that he was looking at her with a strange look. "You alright Tamaki?" She asked, raising one eyebrow.

Tamaki jumped, seeming to be snapped out of his own thoughts. "Yeah. I-I'm fine. Anyways, the reason I called the club meeting is because I want to ask someone to join."

Dimi suddenly got a bad feeling. "Please don't tell me-" She was interrupted by Tamaki.

"Simion! I want you to be a host!" Tamaki exclaimed.

"Alright." Simion said.

"And I won't take no for an- what?" Tamaki asked, looking at Simion.

"I said alright." Simion repeated. "We're you expecting to refuse?"

"Well. I guess I was." Tamaki said, placing a finger to his chin.

"If I accept, then I'll be able to hang out more with Dimi." Simion said, placing a hand on her head. "Besides, flirting with girls doesn't seem like that much of a bad idea."

Dimi moved away from Simion, letting his hand slip off her head. Slightly annoyed with him.

"Honestly, how did I know this'll happen."

"Alright, now all we have to do is figure out your type or role." Tamaki said.

"Type?" Simion asked, slightly confused.

"Everyone in this club has a type." Dimi started to explain, getting the attention of everyone. "Tamaki is the Princely type, Kyoya is the Cool Type, Mori, Strong and Silent type, Honey, the Boy Lolita type, Hikaru and Kaoru, The Little Devils, Haruhi, The Natural type." She looked at Simion. "And I'm the Creative type."

"Creative type?" Simion repeated. "I'm assuming they've seen your art?"

"Miss Kisaki was also accepted under the art scholarship." Kyoya informed, adjusting his glasses.

"Kisaki?" Simion whispered to Dimi, slightly amused. "You know that name means-"

"Shut it." Dimi inturrupted, not letting him finish his statement.

"Well, now that you know our types, we need to find yours!"

"When he introduced himself, he said his family guards a royal family!" Honey exclaimed. "So we could do something with that!"

"The Valiant Knight." Mori said suddenly, causing everyone to look at him.

"That's a great title for him!" Tamaki exclaimed happily, "Simion, I now proclaim you The Valiant Knight of the Host Club!"