Chapter 24

"So, we're actually doing this, aren't we?" Dimi asked, sitting down in the circle that the hosts had made. "Alright, who's going first?"

"As the king of this club, I think I should go first." Tamaki said, sparkles floating around him.

"Alright, go ahead Tamaki." Dimi said, leaning back.

"Okay, Haruhi!"

"Yes senpai?"

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

Tamaki thought for a moment, placing his hand to his chin, then he smiled, "Do you love your daddy?" He asked, causing both Dimi and Simion to burst out laughing.

"Did he really just ask that?" Simion asked, his eyes tearing up from laughing.

Haruhi sighed and sweatdropped, "Wow." She muttered. "Yes. I do." She muttered, though it was obvious she was just trying to spare his feelings.

Of course, Tamaki didn't pick up on that, and he wrapped his arms around her, tears falling down his cheeks.

"Alright, it's my turn now, right?" Haruhi asked, "Then, Dimi, truth or dare?" She asked.

Dimi thought for a second, "Dare." She said simply.

Haruhi thought for a minute or two, "I dare you... To talk in an accent for the next three rounds."

"Wow Haruhi." Hikaru stated, his face unamused.

"That's a terrible dare."

"Like you two can do any better." Haruhi stated, annoyed.

"I don't like where this is going." Dimi muttered, looking at them with an unamused expression.

"Alright." They said, then turned to Dimi, "Alright, we dare you to dress in the frilliest, most princess like dress you have!" They exclaimed. "And, let us do your hair~"

"So, you want me to dress like a princess." She sighed and stood up, "Fine, I'm sure I have something." She walked into her room and opened her duffle bag, reaching in and shuffling around, seeing a gleam of sparkles and blue fabric.

"Why do I still have this?" She asked, pulling it out, something falling out onto the ground, her eyes widened as she saw what it was. "Why... How do I still have this?"

Bending down and picking up the object that dropped, she inspected it. The object was a glistening golden crown with diamonds embedded in it, the shining white crystals catching the light and reflecting rainbows around the room.

Taking a deep breath, she changed out of her original clothing and into the dress it was a nice sky blue that complimented her eyes, soft silk ran down the the floor, covered in a soft slightly transparent fabric, that kind of shimmered in the light. The top part covered the chest, one sleeve that covered up the bandages. A Diamond was sewn into the fabric and two looser pieces fell down around her upper arms. Looking at it, she noticed that the dress was simple, but on Dimi it looked regal, hugging the upper section of her body and flowing down to the ground as it reacher her waist.

"Man, this dress..." She muttered. She had gotten it from a friend a long time ago, she was an excellent seamstress. grabbing the crown, she peeked out, seeing that the twins had managed to get Haruhi to let them do her hair.

"So, um..." She muttered, getting the attention of most of the host club. She could feel her cheeks warm up slightly by their stares.

"You still have that?" Simion asked, walking up to Dimi, looking at the dress.

Dimi nodded, "Look what I found with it." She said, showing Simion the diamond encrusted crown.

Simion's eyes widened. "Isn't that..." He started.

Dimi nodded slightly, "Yeah, it was hers." She whispered.

Suddenly the two were separated, and the twins pushed Dimi to sit on the ground.

"Alright, we're doing your hair!" They exclaimed together with wide smiles on their faces.

"Fine." Dimi muttered, knowing there was no getting out of this. She felt a comb go through her hair, clearing it of the Tangles that had found their way into it through the day. Once they were done with that Dimi felt them clipping some things into it, after a couple minutes, they were done with the hair, then they put some light makeup on her face.

"Alright!" They exclaimed when they were done, moving away from the front of her face, while on of them handed her a mirror.

Dimi looked at the mirror, a somewhat shocked expression on her face. Her hair was messy, though it didn't look like it was unkempt, and the twins had clipped a couple hair extensions, causing her hair to be the same length it was before she entered this dimension.

Dimi looked at the group, seeing that Tamaki wasn't with them. "Where's Tamaki?"

"He went to the restroom." Kyoya said, seeming to not be surprised by Dimi's appearance.

Suddenly the twins got a mischievous look on their faces and Dimi got a bad feeling.

"Hey Dimi, do you have anything girly?" They asked

"I think so." Dimi muttered, placing her finger to her chin, then she sighed, picking up what the twins were throwing down. "As long as I can get out of this dress, I'll do it."

The twins smiled, and pushed Dimi back to her room, closing the door behind her.

Sighing, Dimi placed the crown on the bedside table and looked back in her bag, taking out a black pleated skirt and a cream and brown striped turtleneck sweater. Changing quickly, she made sure to be careful of the hair and makeup, making sure not to mess it up.

"Alright, let's do this." She muttered to herself.