Chapter 22

The weekend arrived fast, and Dimi and Simion were walking back from the supermarket, despite Simion saying he could just drive there. Dimi just said she didn't want to cause too much attention.

"I can't believe you managed to sneak this past me." Dimi said, looking at the case of beer Simion was holding, "Much less convince the cashier you were 21."

"Hey, I bet you had to convince someone you were 21 in order to rent that apartment." Simion said.

"Yes! But that was something innocent! Not buying beer!"

Simion just stuck his tongue out, and look at Dimi with a blank face, then his attention was pulled somewhere else, towards the apartment.

Dimi looked towards where she was looking and sweatdropped. "Don't tell me." She muttered, seeing three limos parked in front of her apartment complex , and a group of familiar boys talking, and a girl who looked like she wanted to be anywhere else but there.

"Alright men! It's just like the time we went to Haruhi's place!" Tamaki exclaimed "Don't do anything that would warrant Dimi to kick us out!"

"Well, I'd say it's a but too late for that." Dimi said, placing a hand on Tamaki's shoulder and squeezing it. He tensed and looked behind him, seeing a dark cloud around her, and Simion standing calmly behind her.

"But please! Let daddy see where you're living!" Tamaki begged, crying.

Dimi sighed, knowing already that she wouldn't be able to get rid of him. "Fine. Just a quick peek." She said, leading them to her apartment.

"Hey Di-chan! I brought you some cake!" Honey exclaimed.

"And we brought some tea our mother brought home from one of her trips." The twins said, holding a bag of tea.

Dimi glanced at Simion and let out a sigh. "Fine. You can stay for a while." She muttered, opening up her door to her apartment, walking inside.

"Welcome to my humble abode." Dimi said flatly.

"It's so small." Hikaru stated.

Dimi just sighed as she watched Tamaki start to yell at him. "Alright, let me make the tea." She said, you guys can sit at the table." She grabbed the electric tea kettle and poured water in it, plugging it in and flicking the switch to start the water.

"You have a pretty nice place here." Kyoya stated from behind Dimi.

"Thanks." Dimi said plainly, grabbing matching cups. "You guys want anything in your tea? Milk, sugar?" She asked, grabbing milk from her fridge.

"I'll have some sugar!" Honey exclaimed happily.

"The tea goes best with milk." Hikaru stated.

"So we'll have milk with it." Kaoru finished.

The others requested their things, and Dimi made the tea for them, despite Simion offering that he could do it for her.

Dimi handed everyone their cups, and sat down herself, taking a sip from her cup.

"Hey Di-chan, what cake do you want?" Honey asked, letting Dimi look in the box. "There's chocolate, strawberry, blueberry, and red velvet!"

Dimi looked at the selection, "Blueberry sounds nice." She said, getting a small blueberry cake placed in front of her, she watched as everyone else picked their cakes and started to eat.

"So, why did you guys come, anyways?" Dimi asked, taking a bite of her cake, "Besides, if I recall, it's more polite to inform the person who's house you're going to."