Chapter 12

Dimi walked out of her room, coming face to face with Tamaki, who's face was still red.

"So... You're a girl?" Tamaki asked.

"Yeah. What of it?" Dimi asked, trying to act indifferent, though she knew her cheeks were slightly flushed.

"And those bandages-"

"Don't." Dimi said sternly, looking at Tamaki, her eyes narrowed. She then heard footsteps come from down the hall, and she looked over to see Kyoya. "Kyoya." She greeted.

"Dimi." Kyoya responded, he looked between Tamaki and her, and realization showed in his eyes. He smirked and adjusted his glasses. "I assume you've found out?" He asked, tilting his head to the side slightly.

"Mommy!" Tamaki cried out, running up to Kyoya. "Did you know she was a girl?!"

"Of course I did." Kyoya said, sighing. "I do background checks on all of the hosts."

"So you've known since the beginning?" Dimi asked. She placed a finger to her chin in thought. "I assume you kept me around because I raised the profit for the club. Typical demonic accountant."

"What did you call me?" Kyoy asked, his tone slightly annoyed.

Dimi was about to repeat herself when she heard more footsteps, and she looked towards the source. Haruhi, Hikaru, Kaoru, Honey, and Mori were walking down the hall, seeing Dimi, Tamaki, and Kyoya standing in a group together, they looked at Tamaki clinging to Kyoya, exaggerated tears falling down his cheeks.

"Sup." Dimi said, looking at the group of newcomers.

"Did boss find out," Hikaru started.

"That you're a girl?" Kaoru finished.

"Yup." Dimi said, looking at Tamaki with an unamused face. "I'm assuming you all found out already?"

"Of course." The twins said.

"It took me and Takashi a couple days to figure it out though." Honey exclaimed.

Mori nodded. "Yeah."

"So everyone except me knew?!" Tamaki exclaimed.

"Pretty much." Haruhi stated, causing Tamaki to go into a corner, gloom seeming to surround him.

"It's not that bad, senpai." Haruhi said, placing a hand on Tamaki's shoulder. "Dimi does look a lot like a boy."

"Yeah. Her chest is flatter than your Haruhi!" The twins said together, leaning their arms on Dimi's shoulders.

Dimi raised her hands to hover above her chest, "They're not that small..." She muttered as her cheeks turned slightly red.

"Keep telling yourself that." Hikaru said, placing his hand on Dimi's head, a grin on his face.

Dimi's hands fell from their place. She knew she was as flat as a board, there was no way in arguing that. "Anyways, now that you all know I'm a girl, should I continue in the Host club?" She asked.

"Of course." Kaoru said, placing his hand on Dimi's head.

"Haruhi's a girl, she's still in the club." Hikaru pointed out.

"Yeah. That's because she has to pay back a debt." Dimi stated.

"You technically have to pay us back too." Kyoya said, having his black notebook open, and reading off a page. "Those art supplies don't pay back themselves."

Dimi tensed. She had forgotten about that. "Oh... Right." She knew she would be able to pay him back easily, but since they all think she's a commoner, she doubted that she could pay back without any questions.

Tamaki was suddenly in front of Dimi, an idiotic grin on his face. "And besides, you're part of out family!"

"Family?" Dimi asked.

"Of course! The Ouran Host Club is a family! I'm the dad of course."

"Kyoya-senpai's the mom." Hikaru whispered in Dimi's ear.

"And we're the children." Kaoru whispered in Dimi's other ear.

"I have another daughter!" Tamaki exclaimed, grabbing Dimi's shoulders with the dopey grin still plastered on his face.

Dimi just looked at Tamaki, an emotion rising in her chest. She couldn't place it, but for some reason, her eyes were watering, and a tear rolled down her cheek. A family.

"Come on Dimi. Just because you're not from here doesn't mean you're not part of a family. You're a guild member through and through."

Tamaki's smile faltered, "Dimi, you okay?"

Dimi raised a hand to her now wet cheek, "Yeah." She said quietly. She looked Tamaki in the eyes with a wide smile. "Actually, I'm better than okay. Thank you, Tamaki."

_________
Alright, so I know I said I was going to be on Haitus, but, I've decided that I'll be updating the few books I'm ahead on.

Though, this means that The Twelve Forgotten Zodiacs will be on hold, so if any of you are reading that currently, I am really sorry about that. I just have no ideas for that story. I don't know how long it will be on hold for, but I know I will work on it, I just have no motivation for it at the moment.

That being said, this story, and my FairyTail story (A New Life) will be getting updated, I hope you enjoy both of those stories while you wait for The Twelve Forgotten Zodiacs.

- A deeply sorry Sin