Chapter 21

After school that day, the host club met up and got in position, ready for the girls to come in. Dimi was mostly relived it wasn't a cosplay day. She didn't know if she could handle any more costumes, not to mention that if Simion saw her in one of those crazy outfits, she's never hear the end of it."

Once they were ready, the doors started to open each of them extended their hands, smiles on their faces. "Welcome~"

After a couple minutes, the club was in full swing, a couple girls had requested Simion, so now he was easily flirting with them at the table next to Dimi's.

"Wow, Simion, you're so strong!" A girl exclaimed, feeling his flexing arm.

"It comes from training to be a bodyguard." Simion said. "Though if I were able to choose, I'd want to guard each of you."

The girls swooned, "Then why don't you, then?" One of them asked.

"Because the princess I am sworn to needs me." Simion said, passing a quick glance towards Dimi, who sent a quick glare towards him in return. Thankfully none of the girls they were hosting caught the exchange.

"You seem distracted Dimi." One of the girls said, "Are you alright?"

Dimi looked at her, a small smile on her face. "I'm quite alright, princess." She said smoothly. "I'm just painting the most beautiful picture of you in my mind."

The girl swooned, and Dimi heard a small snicker from Simion's table, and she didn't even have to look to know it was Simion.

Dimi just ignored him and went along with her role until the club closed for the day, when it did, she sighed, sitting on one of the couches.

"Hey Dimi." Hikaru started, leaning against the couch looking at her.

"We just realized none of us have been to your house." Kaoru finished.

"No." Dimi said simply, not even looking at the two.

"Aw, why not?" They asked, moving in front of Dimi.

"Because I say so." Dimi said, standing up and pushing past them. Walking over to the back wall and grabbing her book bag.

The twins looked at her with unamused faces, then they glance at each other, a certain look in their eyes.

Dimi just ignored them and walked up to Simion. "Alright Simion, let's head out." She said.

"Wait!" Tamaki exclaimed, "He's driving you home?"

Dimi looked at him, "Yeah? He drove me here this morning, it's only reasonable he drive me back to the apartment." She started to head to the door, seeing out of the corner of her eye as Tamaki reached for her shoulder, and Simion quickly grabbing his wrist, looking at Tamaki through calm eyes. Tamaki looked at Simion and pulled back, looking at him with a slightly confused gaze.

Dimi didn't pay any mind to it, and she headed out the doors and down the hallway, stopping once she got outside. Looking back to see Simion catching up with her.

"Alright, let's head home princess." He said calmly.

Dimi nodded, "Don't call me princess, Simi." Dimi said, getting into the passenger seat of the car.

"Don't call me Simi." Simion muttered as got into the drivers seat and put on his sunglasses, starting the car up and driving away from Ouran, arriving at the apartment a couple minutes later.

When they got inside, Dimi sat down at the table taking a deep breath and watching as Simion rummaged through the fridge.

"You have no good food." He stated plainly.

Dimi rolled her eyes, "To you I don't. All you eat is meat and drink beer."

"Well, I have to have a diet fit for a protector." Simion said, shutting the fridge door.

Dimi sighed, "A bodyguard would eat stuff that keeps him healthy." She muttered.

"I'm always healthy for your information." Simion said, "And I'm fit as hell too."

Dimi sighed, "You still need more in your diet. How about we go shopping this weekend. Plus, you'll need some more clothes. Luckily we talked to the principal after that meeting at lunch and your uniform will be coming in a couple days. So, we should be free."

Simion looked at her and nodded. "Sounds good. Shopping trip this weekend." Simion said. "Can't wait."

-----------------------
Hey Sinners!
I'm seeing that most of you are getting the references I'm putting down, so right now I'm telling all of you guys that some of these references will get books of their own! And now that I know there will be some people will be excited I'm motivated to write them after I finish up some more chapters for this and The Thorns of a Rose

-Sin