ten

Valentines Day -- 2014

Over the past year, Harry and Niall were glued at the hip. They hated being away from each other and went out almost everyday while with each other before having to go to work and all of that. Today, Harry was going to ask Niall on an actual date, because he was the sappy romantic guy and he knew Niall liked that -- or old himself so that he'd go through with his plan.

After getting ready for work, he grabbed his bouquet of roses and box of chocolates. He grabbed the card and wrote a little note for Niall before he woke up, grinning happily. He also had made him a special breakfast, and that itself he'd prepared since five a.m. Everything was great, and he looked to the microwave to check the time, seeing he had a good thirty minutes, biting his lip. He decided to get a quick wank in before heading to the bakery.

When Niall woke up he was alone. He hated it! Alone wasn't usual for Niall anymore, he'd been living with Harry for three years already. The blonde didn't have a problem with being alone before, but now he enjoyed Harry's company so much that he felt happier. Like when he was alone -- maybe he was depressed and never noticed before, because he hasn't been so happy in a long time.

Niall jogged downstairs, rubbing his eyes and flipping the light on in the kitchen. When he saw the presents, a large smile found his face and his heart raced. He read the card and giggled, eating the breakfast and sent him a thank you text for the breakfast -- purposefully leaving out the date for later confrontation.

Harry bit his lip and frowned when he read the text -- did the note fall? He really hoped not, he didn't want to make a fool out of himself while asking him in person. And he'd take rejection harshly! He bit his lip in concentration before he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Harry, baby, you've got customers." the very sweet Alicia -- she was black and some where in her thirties, reminded. "Thank's Alicia." he whispered, smiling and slipping his phone back into his pocket. While Harry worked, Niall was in a dream state. What would he wear! He sounded like such a girl, but he really didn't want to mess the date up by looking weird.

Niall decided he would wear a simple outfit, nice jeans and a shirt. He fixed his hair and waited for Harry to come home. He waited by his bedroom window, eyes like a hawk, watching for Harry's car. Once it was in view -- Niall literally squealed, running downstairs and outside, jumping up and down. Harry laughed, quickly parking and hopping out. Niall literally jumped into Harry's arms, legs around his waist as he giggled in his ear.

"Of course I'll go on a date wit' ye'." he whispered, and Harry had the biggest smile -- he spun them around -- before pulling him away and kissing his cheek. 

Niall hopped down and they both made their way inside to get ready for the 'date'. It was still a bit chilly outside, February was still cold in England -- but less cold than usual, today. Harry got changed real quick, and jogged back downstairs.

Niall had a different intention, deciding to pounce on Harry again and wrap around him like a koala. "Happy Valentines Day, handsome," he whispered, leaning in and kissing his cheek. "I 'ave a surprise for you afta' our date," he hummed, winking and hopping down again.