three

Niall simply gazes at the sleeping male that was facing him, giggling softly. The pad of his finger grazed over his jaw, slowly and softly, admiring Harry's sleeping appearance. The blonde rolls on top of him, lips pressed next to his ear. 

Time for a little teasing. "H-Harry.." He whispered softly into his ear, watching him stir a bit. It could be possible that he could have a naughty dream, but Niall wouldn't mind that either. "Harold---" he gasped, biting his lesser lip to stop from laughing. "Niall---" Harry actually replied softly, a little mewl leaving his lips after.

"Yes Harry?" He whispered back, pulling away to see his face. "N-Ngh, Niall....Gorgeous," he gasped, mewling softly, panting. It was needless to say that Niall was blushing. But before this go outta hand, he giggled into his ear, startling Harry awake.

"Hiya, sleepin' beauty." Niall smiled, leaning closer to kiss his cheek. Harry blushed, biting his lesser lip, yeah it was getting to the smutty part of his dream, why did he have to wake up now?! "Morning. What time is it?" Harold replied, stretching out his stiff body, a few pops and cracks were heard. Niall looks over to the digital clock, before looking back to the curly haired boy.

"Nearly ten." He purred, nuzzling his neck. "I need to go get ready for work," Harry chuckled, kissing his forehead. The blue eyed babe pouted, moving off him so he could hop in the shower. "Haz, can I shower wit' you?" The blonde pouted, friends did that right? Does it matter what age? They've done it before.

"U-uh, you're gunna see my junk..." He stammered, biting his lesser lip. Niall pouted, knowing he was really nervous, so he just went with it. "Oh -- yeah. Yeah, sorry." He said, giggling nervously. Harry pulled his shirt off, grabbing his work one. Niall was basically drooling over his body, every single ink drawing, his gorgeous happy trail. The blonde mewled, the tent in his pants to be rid of when the brunette hops in the shower.

Not even an hour later, Harry is ready for work and Niall is relieved of his, naughty duties, now making breakfast. The sound of light tapping down the stairs is what caught his attention, a smile on his lips as he flipped the eggs. "All ready for work?" Niall asked through the sizzling and popping of the food in the pan. Harry smiled, fixing his collar, and leaning down to kiss his cheek.

"Yeah, mhm, smells good babe." He hummed, letting the aroma of the multiple foods filling his nostrils. "T'ank you." He whispered, purring like a kitten.

"Will you be home when I'm done?" the green eyed male asked, grabbing a small sausage and placing it in his mouth. "Mm...I go ta' work at 5 ta' 8 now on weekdays, talked t' t'e manager -- switched me hours. On weekends I work 10 ta' 1." he replied, smiling happily. That was music to Harry's ears, He would only have to wait 3 hours! Since his hours were from 12 to 4, he have an hour to see him before he went to work.

Hopefully his demons wouldn't bother him over such a short period of time, but it would feel much longer, he'd been attached to Niall for half a week now...

After breakfast, Harry grabbed his jacket, quickly pecking Ni's cheek and bidding his goodbye. "Jus' call me if ye' need me or jus' miss me or sumthin' baby." Niall leaned against the doorframe, smiling up at Harry. "Okay, I will. See you at four." He whispered, smiling and leaning in to give an Eskimo kiss.