begin

2 years ago

June 16th, 2013

Digits run through chocolate hair; chest heaving unevenly; hues hidden behind lids. He couldn't hear anything, focused on the voice. "Stop!" his voice came out strained, yet loud. His body was tense and he felt as if he couldn't move, like he was paralyzed.

"H-Help.." the male whimpered, eyes fighting open. The green irises darted around the room -- only able to make out a few things in the darkness. Quickly moving to his feet, he nearly stumbled to his little desk, fingers curling around the black iPhone. It was three in the morning.

"N-ngh! Stop! Go away!" he winced, fingers tapping against the screen, quickly typing in the number he knew by heart. Bringing the device to his ear, he listened to it ring, trying to tune out everything else. The curls stuck to his sweaty forehead, he slumped against the wall, sinking to the ground. Curling into a little ball, he started to rock himself back and forth, begging silently. 

"Stop! Please, just g-go away..." he whimpered, now sobbing into the material of his sweats.

"Harry?" a familiar voice was heard -- quickly plugging his other ear.

"H-Help, Ni, I need y-you, please..." the male begged into the phone, tone laced with fear. Tears escaped his eyes at a quicker pace now, and his breathing was still hard to tame. "Shhh, It's okay, Haz....I'll be there in five, okay? Just don't hang up, I'm right here." the blonde cooed into the phone, frantically running out of the house.

"Niall!" Harry screamed, rocking himself a bit faster -- his hues stared at a wall, clutching the phone while hyperventilating. Niall felt a chill run over his pale skin, quickly hurrying into his car. "Harry! I'm coming, please, calm down love, I'm coming----" he started, voice breaking a bit at the end of his sentence, a tear sliding down his cheek as he started driving down the street.

The whole drive was tears and screaming. Niall never liked hearing, let alone seeing Harry hurt, dear god the images forming in his mind, it sounded like Harry was being murdered. This was scary for the both of them, Niall hated hearing his best friend like this. It pained him so much.

The Irishman parked his car and hopped out quickly, he could hear the screaming and pleading from outside. A whimper left Niall's throat, before he started sprinting up the driveway, quickly barging into his house, ending the call. "Harry," he whimpered, quickly darting up the small set of stairs, eyes finding the male with curls. He's diving down and pulling the other into his arms.

"No!" Harry screeched, flailing around while trying to breathe.

"Harry! Look at me!" Cold and calloused hands quickly found their way to the hot flesh on his cheeks, struggling a bit to hold him steady. Finally, green eyes met blue, all flailing and tensing slowly starting to decline.

Harry's pupils dilated, focusing on the male that was atop him. The voice was now a buzz, only for a moment, before completely vanishing. "Niall..." he panted, body now in his control, hands resting on the colder ones, that stung his burning cheeks.

The smaller lad sniffled, releasing the breath that he didn't know he was holding in. After wiping away the stray tears on each cheek, he blinked slowly, trying to regain himself. He tiredly leant forward, placing his forehead against his. Both were panting, except Niall's breathing was even and slow.

"It's okay, I'm here." he whispered, hands not leaving the place on the others' face.

"I'm tired," Harry whispered, Niall simply nodded, leading the wobbly male into his bedroom.

"I'll sleepover, okay?"

"D-Don't leave me," his voice was soft and low, yet sad and weak.

"I won't ever leave you, Harry. Never. I promise." he whispered, gazing deeply into his best friends' eyes. Harry simply pulled Niall onto his lap, laying backwards onto the bed. His arms wrapped around the smaller boy holding him closer as his nose pressed softly against his adam's apple.

Niall held Harry just as tight, humming softly,  until both of them fell asleep.

this is the beginning of a bumpy ride so beware of what's ahead! 

hope you like it, comment and vote!

edited✓