eleven

February 2014

Occurrences # 3, 4, and 5 

Harry and Niall got into an argument about how Niall shouldn't be a stripper anymore, because Harry secretly wanted Niall to himself, but he argued with him anyways. Niall called Harry some names, and he left the house after breaking a plate.

Niall sat at home, breathing heavily, covering his face and slowly starting to cry. 

Harry drove all the way back to his house, where all his memories were, because dammit, he didn't want to be in love with Niall, but he was, so -- his logic was to talk to the voices because they were right. 

Niall cleaned up the house while waiting for Harry to come back, he couldn't stay away for much longer, right?

Harry stormed into his house, wiping the angry tears off his face and walking into his house. It was quiet, so fucking quiet, cause he was so alone. It's been like that since his parents died, and fuck, the voices killed them, he saw it -- 

"Come back to talk, Harold?" the deep voice chuckled, and a shadow appeared in front of him.

Harry's lip twitched, wiping his face. "Shut the fuck up, you're all fake, you're not real," his voice started out strong, but faded as he looked much harder. 

"We told you before, Niall doesn't love you, he really doesn't, and now, you're here to let us say, we fucking told you so, Harry Styles. You're really pathetic, you know." another voice snapped, and appeared on a different side of the room.

"I know--You don't have to rub it in!" Harry barked, grabbing the nearest thing and holding it up, as if to throw it, but -- the shadow was gone. 

"Oh, but we do, Harry. You don't listen, so we have to make sure the information we give you, you believe and do what we say!" a female said this time, her shadow so close, Harry's spine tingles.

"Fuck off!!" Harry screams, taking swings at these shadows, hitting things and chasing them, while fighting with them. 

Meanwhile, back at where he lived now, Niall was pacing the house, worried. Harry had been gone for two hours, and he left his phone on the kitchen table, so he couldn't call. Niall promised himself that if he didn't arrive in the next hour, he was going to go search for him.

Niall didn't leave soon enough, because the phone call he recieved gave Harry's location away.

"Are you Mr. Niall Horan? Well, we have a Harry Styles that has been emitted into the hospital, and it says here you're his emergency contact. Please be here as soon as possible, he's quite literally thrashing and screaming, he even swung at one of the nurses--."

Niall didn't even finish listening, he just covered his mouth and ran outside, hopping into his car and speeding down to the hospital. "Harry! You freakin' --- bastard!" Niall cried, hitting the steering wheel. It took ten minutes, usually it took twenty, -- this was how worried Niall was, he pulled into the lot, parking and running inside.