fifteen

Christmas Eve.  Niall's favorite time of year, he loved decorating and buying presents. The two men had made lists for one another after their little talk a few weeks ago.

Harry had gotten a job at Aldi's and he's been looking better and better with himself. He hasn't had terrible night tremors and he listens to music when he worries they will appear again. 

Now, Harry and Niall are wrapping presents in separate rooms, big smiles on their faces. Tomorrow they'd be giving each other these gifts. Tomorrow they'd get the whole day to spend with one another. You're damn right if you see mistletoes hanging over every doorway of every room, Harry set them all up! The both of them finished up their gift wrapping, setting the presents under the tree. 

"Time ta' bake cookies!!" Niall squealed, grabbing Harry's hand and tugging him into the kitchen, all of the supplies conveniently laid out. The brunette laughed softly, shaking his head before grabbing the recipe and  looking it over.

Niall got out all the supplies while Harry got out the measuring cups. Harry read off the first few ingredients as Niall set them into the mixing bowl. Harry holds Niall by his waist, watching him cook skillfully. The brunette kissed at the blondes' neck softly, ears perking as giggles filled the room.

Harry twitched as powder hit his face. "Niall!" he grunted, jaw hanging ajar as he opened his eyes, backing away to look at the little rascal. Niall squealed, apologizing quickly as Harry gave a large smirk, looking to the flour. "You wanna play around, huh?" his hand dips into the bag, Niall backing up. "Fine!" Harry laughs, tossing some of the white powder back at the other.

Niall squeaked as it got all over his face and Christmas shirt, frowning. "No more, no more!!" the Irishman frowned as Harry rolled his eyes. "Oh, you started it!" he chuckled, hand on a hip. Niall stuck his tongue out, huffing and getting back to work on the cookies. Harry watched, grabbing some cookie dough and making it into little balls.

"You look cute." he mumbled in effort to get Niall to speak to him. He could see the blonde was fighting a smile, so it was some what working. "Niiiiiallll." Harry whined, stopping his work to stare.

"Whining is not cute." Niall stated, eyes finding Harry's. They simply held the eye contact, tension in the air. It was silent for way too long, so long that Harry took it upon himself to lunge forward to smash their lips together. Oddly enough, the both of them were already turned  on and their secret silent conversation happened between their glances. Harry's body was hovering over Niall's on the wall, lips moving harsh on one anothers'.

Niall felt trapped with Harry's large, muscular, tanned, tattooed....Body..."Oh, fuck!" he let slip, hands running up Harry's body, holding his cheeks as they kissed harder. His mind was a dazed fog, blocked by lust. His pale hands found his chest again, shoving him back, meeting his green eyes as he stumbled back. The brunette gave a confused look, Niall walking forward and shoving Harry into a chair, straddling his lap.

Niall looked like a pouting penguin in heat. So adorable, yet, so sexy. He holds the sides of Harry's head, pushing their lips back together impatiently. Harry's hands found Niall's hips, holding him close as they made out sweetly.

After a good five more minutes, Niall pulled back, eyes red and lips glossy. "W-We have cookies." he blushed, smiling happily as he stood up, walking back and leaving Harry with a hard cock ready to devour his dearest Niall.

"You tease."

Niall turned to giggle and bat his lashes.