five

Occurrence #2

New Years Eve

Countdown to 2014 : 00:10:53

"Ten minutes!" Niall yelled, grabbing Harry's hand and leading him into the club, where the big screens were. Harry simply laughed at the blonde's enthusiasm, biting his lesser lip. This was it. He was going to be Niall's midnight kiss, and he was going to make it special.

It was the least he could do for letting him officially move in 2 years ago. That, and he was kinda in love with him, but he's not sure he was ready to tell Niall that...yet. Worry-free Niall was jumping about -- going on about writing a New Years resolution list. "What is your resolution, anyways?" the brunette questioned, looking to the smaller blonde boy. He paused, pouting.

"Get t'e promotion for work! If I'm what t'ey're lookin' for, I'll be moved up ta' shootin' pornos!" Niall replied, smiling bright. Harry choked on his beer, coughing. "E-Excuse me? What?" he sputtered, looking to the other.

Niall nodded. "Ya' know, recording people havin' sex for others ta' get off to?" he slurred, slightly intoxicated.  The brunette rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I know what porn is, but you really wanna give your body to people you don't know?" he asked, anger pumping through his veins at the thought of anyone but him touching Niall. 

"I mean..." Niall sighed, moving closer and tracing one of Harry's tattoos. "I guess, it pays good money." he said, looking up to Harry. Harry kept him close, there was only 3 minutes left, and he was drinking pints like they were grape juice.

"Harry, I gotta wee." he burped, scuttling into the men's room. Harry chewed his lip nervously, the countdown from 60 seconds had started.  "Ni?" he asked, walking into the bathroom, heart dropping to his feet. Someone had his blue eyed Irishman against the wall, shamelessly moaning and sucking faces with one another. 

Harry stormed forward, hearing people scream 'Happy New Year!' startling him to a stop. 

"Oh? Happy New Year," the one male said to Niall, whom grinned and grabbed his face. 

"Happy New Year," he replied, leaning in and kissing him again. 

"That was supposed to be me." Harry whispered through grit teeth, tears stinging his eyes. Harry shook his head, leaving the two to moan and whisper to each other, quickly heading to the car. He searched his pockets, looking for the keys.

"Shit," he hissed, realizing Niall had them. "--Fuck this," he growled, shoving his hands in his pockets, walking in the direction the house was. 

Niall didn't even care, he was so drunk, he couldn't tell if he were outside or not. All that mattered, he was kissing Harry, right? This wasn't how he'd imagined his lips would feel like. But it was enough. "Harry..." Niall moaned, and the male touching him paused.

"M' names' Zayn." he mumbled, but Niall didn't hear.