eight

Their make out session ended when Niall realized he'd be late unless he left at that moment -- leaving a very flustered Harry by himself. "Fuckin' shit Niall." he mumbled, groaning and running upstairs to watch movies and rid his erection. Plus it was a time consuming thing while waiting for Niall.

About an hour into his 'movie watching' -- he was singing and dancing around the room like a fool. "He looks so fuckin' perfect standing there, blushing and god he always looks perfect who am I kidding?" he chuckled, dancing around.

"Damn, Beyoncé. I will marry you one day I swear." he muttered as soon as she appeared on the screen and her music played through the telly. Then he scoffed. "Yeah, that spots reserved for Ni---All!" he started before turning around to see none other than Niall standing in the doorway. The blonde giggled, biting his tongue and walking closer.

"Yer' too cute." he chuckled, turning to the screen to watch the video. Harry turned a bit to check the clock. Damn, he's been dancing around shirtless for a good three hours. Including the three hour nap -- he was by himself for six hours. Really? Niall worked a short shift then.

"T'is song is really sexual." Niall mumbled, grinning. "It's a nice song to give a lapdance to, huh?" Harry added -- plopping on the bed. The blonde grinned -- biting his lip.

"Are you implying t'at you'd like a lapdance from me, Mister Styles?" Niall asked in a devilish tone, pulling his shirt off and tossing it aside. Harry watched with wide eyes, staring at his torso.

C'mon Harry, keep your cool.

Harry smirked, standing up. "Considering you left me mid-make-out earlier, I believe I deserve a lapdance, princess." Harry said back, walking closer to Niall while talking. Niall was very flustered -- that wasn't normal! Men talk to him like that all the time! Why is it different when Harry does it? Niall cleared his throat, grabbing the remote and turning the volume up, restarting the song. Then he moved forward, pushing Harry back on the bed.

If you asked either of the two if they were enjoying this and they said 'no', and they'd both be lying.

Harry bit his lip and watched Niall grin and move his body in different ways -- hips and lower body mainly. Niall walked closer, straddling his hips and letting his hips merely touch Harry's -- earning a small grunt from the curly haired boy.

Then -- Niall moved off -- turning around and sitting on his lap, legs spread and back pressed to Harry's chest. That was when Harry simply couldn't restrain himself anymore, he had to touch him -- it was a need.

Harry's large palms moved to Niall's spread thighs, rubbing them slowly, his lips hovering the flesh on his neck, breathing softly on it. Niall normally wouldn't let anyone touch him, but damn, he loved it when Harry did anything to him anymore.

Niall turned his head a bit to gaze at Harry, hips rolling -- attempting to get some sort of noise from this man. It worked, a soft, low guttural groan left Harry's lips, kissing the soft skin at Niall's neck. The smaller male simply loved Harry's lips, and anything that had to do with them. How they moved when he talked, how they felt on his own....but wait, we're talking about best friend Harry Styles. The blonde stumbled away, covering his face. Harry gave a confused look, frowning. He reached for the remote to pause the music, before looking to Niall again.