·04·

(A/N : Bolded Italic words are spoken in English)

-----

MinSeo

Why is it like we drifted apart?

For nights, at the same time, after a tiring night, I had tried to call Joshua for multiple nights but it always ends up going to his recorded voicemail.

I started to study day until night for at least two weeks already and I am really starting to miss the boys. After two tiring weeks worth of lessons ended, I sat down at a nearby coffee shop with JoonHo.

'You know how it feels to miss a big bunch of people which you're so used to staying with?' I asked before taking a sip of my iced latte.

'Obviously, my family is all the way at Busan and I am all alone here. I miss them!' He replied as his eyes grew bigger.

'I guess I'm paying a visit soon. I miss Josh.' I looked down as I rest my right hand on the table.

'MinSeo-ya.' He said before I looked up to face him.

'Ye?' I asked as I smiled.

'I like you and I really do, MinSeo.' He held onto my right hand and said gently.

' JoonHo quit playing.' I hit his hand away.

'I'm not.' I was going to walk out when he held my hand.

' I know it's impossible but I just can't stop myself from liking you. No matter what, I'll still try my best to win your heart.' He stared into my eyes.

'I'm sorry. I got to go.' I shook his hand off and walked out of the shop and towards the dormitory.

I guess it's time to pay Seventeen a visit.

I then packed my laptop along with its charger and some necessities before walking out of the dormitory building to take a taxi to Seventeen's dormitory.

I took out my original pair of keys and opened the door. No one is at home and it is a mess.

I then go to my old room to put down my bag before I start to clean up the mess. I swept the floor which had some dust on it and picked up their clothes before throwing them into the laundry basket. Afterwards, I threw away their trash before dropping a text to JaeEun Noona.

Me :
Annyeong, Noona. May I know where's seventeen?

: JaeEun Noona
They are in the practice room now. Why?

Me :
I'm in the dormitory.
Is it alright if you can bring them back to the dormitory later?

: JaeEun Noona
Alright, I will.

Me :
Thank you!

I just packed up all their shoes into the shoe closet before ordering four large pizzas.

Joshua

I guess it's been quite a long time since I had talked to MinSeo and I really miss her. I really hope that I can see her soon just like how we used to see each other every day. I just wished that things were back to normal just like how it was last time.

Having to see your favourite person after a tiring practice and seeing her smile just makes me happy. All these ended a few weeks ago because she had to study. I really miss her.

'Kids, we are going home now! Practice is over!' SeungCheol shouted across the room before everyone started cheering and screaming. We packed up quite a while then took the van back to our dormitory.

As we reached the door of the dormitory, the door was unlocked and it felt strange.

'Did someone break in?' Seungkwan asked.

We then all barged in and see the dormitory, all clean and just like normal. Not a single thing being thrown all over the floor but it felt like someone was here to clean up.

I then walked door to door to check if anyone was there. Slowly, I opened MinSeo's room last. It was definitely impossible for her to visit at this point in time. I wanted to walk in to sit on her bed, having her on my mind and feel sad, not being able to see her.

As I walked towards her bed, I realised someone standing in front of the cardboard. I see MinSeo. I thought I was dreaming but I just walked towards it, wanting to hug it when I feel her in front of me.

'Oh gosh. MinSeo-ya!' I cried and pulled her into my arms.

MinSeo

'Pabo-ya, you're making me tear up. Oh god!' I pulled away and looked at him who was crying his eyes out.

'JiSoo-ssi, look at me.' I raised his head up since he does not look up when he's crying.

'Aigoo.' I looked at him who was tearing like his candy was stolen.

'I'm so sorry that I haven't been calling you.' He was talking until he choked on his tears.

'I missed you so much. It's been so crazy in school and I don't know what to do. All I needed was to hear your voice and I've tried calling. JiSoo-ya.' My tears started coming out as each word came out from my mouth.

'Everything has been so hard.' I broke down, having every single thing overwhelming me.

I'm afraid of losing him.

I'm afraid of being alone.

I'm afraid that things would not be the same.

I fell to the floor, feeling weak and unsure of what to do. I held onto both of my legs to hide my face and cried out all the pain.

'What's going on?' SeungCheol ran into the room.

'I need you guys to stay out. I'm sorry.' Joshua told them and closed the door.

He sat down beside me and pulled out one of my hand.

'MinSeo-ya, do you remember how we sat like this before?' He asked as I looked up to him.

'That day, I told you that you make me happy and you really do. I know everything has been really hard and I haven't been there for you. I'm so sorry. I need to be there for you and I really want to. I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry.' He pulled me towards him and held onto me tightly.

I wanted to push him away but he held onto me, not wanting to let go.

'I'm so sorry, JiSoo. I'm scared.' I fell into his arms.

'I'm here, alright? I'm not going anywhere. Nowhere. Just right here with you.' He held me close to him.

I turned around and we looked into each others' eyes.

Our faces went closer closely and our lips touched each other.

-----

I'm truly afraid.

You mean a lot.

A lot to me.

Please Don't Go.

-----