Why Love At All?

We arrive in my room, and I toss Porphyrion onto the bed. Tucking my wings back in, I hear him slightly moaning. Looking to him, I see his slightly fondling himself through his pants. I growl at him, and he stops immediately. He looks into my green eyes, and I flick them to a rich red color. He licks his lips and sits up on the bed.

I tut and jump over to the bed.

************************************************

He puts his hands on my bare back and presses me closer to him. He smashes his lips onto mine, allowing me access right away. I lick the roof of his mouth and he moans into my mouth. Bringing my hands down, I put one on his chest and the other on his half hard-on. He bucks his hips closer to my hand and brings me even closer to him.

I bite his lip softly and begin to unbuckle his pants. At the same time, Porphyrion unzips my dress and starts to slowly pull it down. Releasing my lips from his, I flash my eyes and move my mouth down to his waist. Putting my teeth on his pant line, I begin to pull them down. He whimpers loudly when my teeth brush past his dick. He finally gets my dress to my waist, and I pause to take it off.

He purrs at the sight of my large perky breasts. Smirking, I bring my mouth back down to his boxers. Nibbling at the sensitive skin on his waist, I leave a few hickeys there. He bucks his hips closer to me, and I pull off his boxers with my teeth. As soon as they are thrown off, he grabs a fistful of my hair and puts my mouth on his fully erect dick.

Porphyrion thrusts in and out of my mouth, each time hitting the back of my throat and becoming more turned on. When his dick tenses, I take my mouth off of it. He whimpers in discomfort and attempts to put me back on him. I growl lowly at him and he stops moving. Smirking deviously, I bring my fingers to his shirt and slowly begin unbuttoning it. He moans when my lips connect with one of his nipples, and he puts his shaft at my entrance.

I bite down on his nipple in warning, and he moves his penis away. I then put my hand on his bare ass and bring him closer to me. He gasps as I bring my lips off of his nipple and suck hard on his toned stomach. Turning around, I put my ass on his penis. Porphyrion moans in delight and shoves his 8 inch shaft into me. I gasp in delight and Porphyrion pulls me onto his chest, successfully putting his whole dick in my ass. I moan as he thrusts deeper and faster in my ass, throwing my head back in delight.

He puts one of his hands on my breast and twirls my nipple with his nimble fingers. He begins to moan loudly and his thrusts become quicker and more desperate. Right when he is about to cum, I take his shaft out of me, and flip him onto his knees. He whimpers in sadness, but his whimper quickly becomes a scream of ecstasy as I put my head into his crack.

I stick my tongue in and swirl it around. Each tongue flick I do, his scream gets louder and he soon starts screaming my name. He brings a hand onto the back of my head and shoves my face deeper into his ass. I stick my tongue out even farther and he screams in absolute euphoria when I hit his prostate. I keep licking his prostate, listening to the sub moan and scream in pleasure.

Taking my face out of his ass, I flip him back over and shove his dick into my vagina. He gasps at the sudden movement and I moan quietly in delight. Porphyrion then begins to thrust his erect penis into me, hitting my g-spot a few times. His mast grows hard and I take it out of my vag. He growls and I put it inside my mouth. He moans loudly when I massage his balls and pump my mouth up and down.

           His dick tenses and almost cums. I nod at Porphyrion, and as soon as I do, he cums in my mouth. His penis shoots cum straight into me, and I take deep swallows of the baby makers. I hear him scream in ecstasy and he wriggle beneath my grasp. His back arches as the final stream bursts forth from him.