Plan Making Time

Nemesis begins, "So, our plan is basically to work as 'double agents', as the mortals call it. We will both approach the God in question and say that we would like to join his cause. Tell him that we were damned by you, Artemis, and say that we want to destroy you. Tyche will pretend to give his side good luck, whilst actually blessing your side with good luck. I will pretend to give your side bad luck, but actually damning them with bad luck. Knowing that he will at first be suspicious, we will both need to give him a taste of our truthfulness. We will both need to use our powers to show what we will be saying that we will do.
        "Ty will bless his side by 'conveniently' blessing him with your plans of action for this war. I will bless his side by 'damning' your side. I will give your side a dose of bad luck, small enough to show him my loyalties, and big enough to mess with you guys. Giving you guys 'bad luck' I will make a few columns in the throne room fall. He will think that will destroy your meeting place and put trust into us.
       "Obviously the plans that Tyche will 'bless' him with will be decoy plans. Athena will come up with the original plan first then the decoy. Tyche will magically conjure the decoy scroll in front of him and hand it to him. He will believe that the plan is the correct one, and call a meeting of his generals. We will be allowed to join the meeting, being trusted enough, and learn his plan. I will then disappear from the base at night, giving the excuse of forgetting to grab blankets and sleeping materials from our home. Then, coming here, I will convey the plan to you and actually go to our home. Grabbing the things, I will head back to base, not being suspected of anything.
       "I am guessing that the God is so thick that he will not notice that I took so long. Assuming his guards and generals are of the same caliber. Then we will advise him and his army to advance on the place the decoy plan sets out. Instead of waiting longer, we will convince him within two mortal days to advance. Him, receiving the wrong plans will be ambushed and destroyed."
        Nemesis finished and stared at us, expectingly. My mother nods and says, "He is very thick. He will not suspect anything. This plan is very good." Tyche smiles at this and bows her head in thanks. Frowning I say, "What if Porphyrion is on this army council? He will see right through this plan. He will be expecting this from me. He will make the same deal as before. 'Allow me to take her, and you will all live. Do not look for us. I swear....' Blah, blah, blah. Or, knowing this God, he will want my head for this. He will not rest until I am dead and out of his way. 'Exterminating his problem', so to say. What if this happens?"
       Tyche grins again and speaks to Nemesis through their link. Nemesis nods, and turns to the rest of us.
      "My beautiful partner has already thought of a solution for this. The solution is simple, cast a strong spell on Porphyrion to make him not think otherwise of our plan. We will ask Hecate, and add our own magic to it. As to make it as authentic as possible. We will also make backups, in case something goes awry. How is that?"
       Smiling I curl into Helia's body and sigh, "This plan gives me hope for living my eternity with the woman I love. Living through this. Seeing that awful man gone. Maybe make him mortal? Ask the Moirai to make his mortal life as miserable as can be and kill him in a painful way? Make sure his destiny is awful. For he is guilty of harming the Moirai also. He is guilty of many terrible deeds, in all of the realms. Murdered high council people in the Shape-Shifter Realm, starting the Great Fairy War, creating unrest among Fae, and many other things. He deserves a very painful mortal life."

       My mother looks at me with a pained look and says, "I have failed you, my dear daughter. Allowing you to grow dark. Allowing you to think of these awful things. I am truly sorry for that. Excuse me." My mother walks out of the room, sniffling and crying. Shifting to face my beloved I ask of her, "Has my soul truly become dark and twisted?"
       Tears well up in her cloudy eyes and she whispers, "Yes my love. Your soul has grown a dark patch. Your soul was once pure, golden, and untampered. Now it has a dark, evil blemish. Filled with hatred and betrayal. You feel betrayed by your parents, by your friends. You feel unclean because of that awful Giant. Your soul has been tampered by me being taken from you. Right out of your arms. Your soul has become slightly dark, no matter how much you fight. If you go through with this idea, your soul will be irreversible. You will be as bad as him. As all of your assailants. Think this through, my love. Be careful."
     With her words, she untangles herself from my body, and exits. No doubt to find Daphne. Using the aura of her soul-friend to find her. I turn to the lovers next to the bed and say to them, "We will speak of this to the other Gods and Goddesses later. At most two mortal days, we will have a meeting and speak of this. I need half a day to reflect and prepare. Athena needs at least a whole day to come up with the actual plan, then another the decoy. So, you may go and do as you like."
      Tyche nods and takes her partner's arm. She leads Nemesis to the door, both leaving wordlessly.

     When they had left, I flopped back onto my bed. Falling into a depression I delve deep into my soul.

      Seeing a small black patch on my soul, I begin to slightly cry. A few traitorous tears fall from my eyes as I reflect on the state of my soul. I fall into memories I have spent centuries trying to forget.