A Peculair Woman Accompanied By a Peculiar Memory

I feel a pressure on my chest, and sit up quickly. Turning back I see a woman staring at me intently. She reaches for my hand, but I shoot my hand back away from hers. She looks severely hurt but I just ask, "Who are you, and why are you in my room? Why are you in my bed? Laying on my chest?"
           The woman's eyes begin to tear up and I feel my own heart crack a bit. She looks at me and says, "I am Helia. Goddess of Storms and Seas. I am your soul mate. Your wife-to-be. We are engaged." Looking down at my hand, I am shocked to see a ring sitting upon it.

       I shake my head and mumble to myself, "No, no, no, no, no. I am the Goddess of virginity. I am not aloud to have a partner. What has happened to me?" The woman on my bed looks at me, saddened, and tries to take my hand again. I jump off of the bed and say a little cruelly, "I need to go. I need to see a trusted friend. Maybe we'll see each other again. For now, goodbye."

          As I turn and walk out the door, I hear heart shattering sobs wrack the air. My soul feels as though it is splitting in two at the sound. I start to turn back, but then I remember my nightmare.
        No! I will not fall prey to a stranger again! Storming my way out of the room, I fly to the hearths of Olympus.

          "Hestia!" My most trusted friend turns around at my strained voice and inquires of me, "What is my friend?" I shake my head and say, desperately, "There is a woman in my room

          "Hestia!" My most trusted friend turns around at my strained voice and inquires of me, "What is my friend?" I shake my head and say, desperately, "There is a woman in my room. She claims to be a Goddess who I have never heard of. She claims to be my soul mate. But I am Artemis! I cannot have one!" 
     My friend's eyes widen and she whispers to herself, "Of course. When someone's soul goes through that much. Even forgetting who's soul you got. Even forgetting your soul mate. I should have foreseen this."
    Hestia then looks to me and says, "The woman is not lying. She is your soul mate. She is the Goddess of Storms and Seas. Her name is Helia. She is a fairy, and now is a Goddess. You two are to be wed soon. We are about to have another war."
       I look at my friend confusedly and ask, "Again?" She nods somberly and replies, "Yes. Again. We just got out of a war not long ago. It was over you. Porphyrion captured you on a hunt. You escaped. We went to war. You sacrificed yourself to him. You were forced to live with him for a year. Unspeakable things happened to you over the course of both your kidnappings. You escaped from him again, and was angry with everyone here. You removed a powerful love spell placed upon you. You rekindled with Helia. Helia was captured by Aerther. She was blinded before we rescued her. She is now permanently blind. You two were engaged, patching things up. Your mother was killed. You and your wolves saved her. You came up with a plan with Tyche and Nemesis. Helia and you had a row. You then proceeded to feel so much intense guilt, you fell into a nightmare that was literally killing you. Helia saved you by giving you part of her soul. You now forget her because your soul and her soul are still trying to coexist. And that's what you missed!"

        She took a deep breath as I stood there, motionless. Shaking my head I say to my friend, "No. Impossible." Hestia sighs angrily and states, "Delve into your soul. See that it is in discord and unrest. See that it is two separate colors trying to be one. Go!"