Soap is Sounding Pretty Good Right Now

I wake up to feel someone staring at me. Slowly lifting my eyelids, I snuggle deeper into a warm mass. Hearing a moan fully wakes me up. Jolting to a sitting position, I look back to what I was laying one.

*************************************

Porphyrion is staring at my naked body, lust taking over his expression. Steeling myself up, I purr to him, "Come here, daddy."

             His eyes become completely filled with lust and he stands up. Walking over to me, I bite my lip. He growls and says to me, "You better pay up, girl." Staring him down in his deep blue eyes I slyly say, "I wouldn't dream of not doing it."

              This pushes him over the edge, and his lips attack mine. I open my mouth and run my hands down his toned chest. He moans into my mouth, and picks me up. Wrapping my legs around his hips, he brings his left hand to my nipple. Squeezing it, he begins to twist. I whimper in pain and he smirks on my mouth.

             Porphyrion puts his other hand on my bare ass, supporting my body. He begins to remove his mouth from mine, and I take my chance. Pushing him onto his back, he lands on the bed with a growl. Before he can yell at me, I bring my lips to his nipple. Taking it in my mouth, I lick and nibble on it.

           He shamelessly moans and begs me to take him. I put my other hand on his rock hard dick and begin to give him a blow job.

             His hand in my hair, he pushes my head down to his dick. He uses his other hand to move mine and put it on his hip. Staring up at him through shadowed eyelids I say, "Tell me how much you want me."

             Porphyrion gasps as a moan breaks through his mouth. He begins to plead, "Put your mouth on my dick. I need release. Please, put your magical mouth on my cock. Please."

        Smirking at this mess of a giant, I put his dick into my mouth. His next moan is so loud that it shakes the bed and walls.

            Porphyrion begins to thrust in and out of my mouth, getting quicker and more desperate every moment. I open my mouth wider and he thrusts his cock all the way to the back of my throat.

I run my mouth up and down his throbbing cock, and listen to his moans get louder. Popping my mouth off his cock, I drag my tongue along his chest. Sucking on his stomach, just above his belly button, his moan gets even louder and more intense. Since I found his sweet spot, I suck so hard that I leave a hickey.

Removing my mouth from his stomach, I bring it to meet his lips. He opens his mouth and I dominate his mouth. Dragging my tongue atop the roof of his mouth, I put my hand on his chest. He takes his mouth on mine and demands, "Suck me. Suck me hard."

Rolling my eyes, I bring my mouth down to his hard cock. He puts his hand in my hair and thrusts his dick into my mouth. I suck and lick him all over, doing what Aph taught me.

I use my other hand and tease his nipple. He moans my name, "Artemis! OoHHH! Im about to c-cum. Get r-re-ready! I'm-im c-cu-cumminGGG!"

            His cock explodes in my mouth, his semen going straight down to my belly. I dig my nails into his hips and he lets loose another powerful stream of semen.

         His cock runs out of juice, and begins to go back to normal size. I then lick him clean of any left over semen and stick a finger into his ass.