Pregnancy, With a Free War Thrown In!

Adonia's POV

           Hera walks over to me and whispers, "Did you know that you are pregnant? With two sets of twins. One set of twin girls and one set of fraternal twins."

             My eyes fills with tears and I gasp. Hades thinks there's something wrong and comforts me. I whisper in his ear, "I'm pregnant."

              His eyes go so wide, they almost cover up his whole face. Then his mouth turns into a grin and he excitedly whispers, "That's amazing! Do you know what sex our child is?" Nodding I whisper, "A set of twin girls and a set of fraternal twins."

           My husband giggles happily and everyone looks at us funny. Hera says for us, "Oh, they're fine. Hades just won a bet between him and Adonia." Everyone nods and turns back to their conversations.

            Glaring at my best friend I angrily whisper, "You just had to tel them that I lost? Thanks." She rolls her eyes at me and states, "If I didn't, you would have had to tell them, and would you want to steal the spot light from one of your closest friends?"

         Ashamed of myself, I look down at the floor and whisper back no. She nods, satisfied and walks off. She begins to speak with her brother Poseidon.

             Turning to Hades I say, "We need to tell everyone in the Underworld. That we will be having new additions to the castle soon. Ask some of our spirit friends if they could give us advice on parenting and designs for the baby rooms." My husband nods in confirmation and grabs my hand.

          Kissing it, he smiles at me, and we teleport back to the Underworld. Oh, what would this silly man do without me?

 Artemis's POV            "Um, hey Hes?" My best friend turns to me and asks, "Yes Art?" I sit beside her on a cushion, and she offers up some tea

Artemis's POV
           "Um, hey Hes?" My best friend turns to me and asks, "Yes Art?" I sit beside her on a cushion, and she offers up some tea. Politely saying no, I continue on.

      "I have a very big announcement I wanted to tell you personally." Raising her eyebrows at me, she gestures for me to continue.

          Pulling in a deep breath I tell my best friend, "I'm pregnant. And so is Helia."

          Hestia just nods silently and turns back to the fires. She says quietly, "I knew this would happen. That means the war is upon us." Glaring at my friend's back I shout, "What do you mean 'the war is upon us'?" Sighing Hestia faces me.

            "I foresaw that you would fall pregnant. Along with Helia. And three others. Then, the war would begin within two days. The army would be upon Olympus within two days. So, ready yourself and your soulmate. Ready the other Gods and Goddesses. Oh, and by the way, something terrible will befall you during the final battle. That is all I can say. Now, go!"

          My mouth gaping open, Hes puts her hand on my shoulder. She whispers, "I am so sorry for what will happen. But, maybe it won't happen. The future is a fickle thing."

           Nodding, I open my wings and fly to the throne room.

             I sit in my throne, and everyone enters loudly into the throne room

             I sit in my throne, and everyone enters loudly into the throne room. I spot Helia holding a Goddess's hand and grow jealous.

      The Goddess in question sees me, and walks towards my throne. She gets near enough that I can identify her.

         Hebe. The Goddess of Youth.

            I begin to feel self conscious. Does Helia think I look too old? That I am too old? That she wants someone Young and Beautiful to raise her children along her side.

     Hebe and Helia reach me and Hebe says, "Artemis. I found Helia looking a little lost, so I brought her with me. I figured since you called the meeting, you'd be here. I just didn't want her to get lost. So, here is your wife."

           Helia feels the throne, and opens her wings. She lands gracefully into my lap, and snuggles close to my body.

            Feeling ashamed of myself I thank Hebe and send her on her way.

        "I have called this meeting because the army will be here in two days

        "I have called this meeting because the army will be here in two days. Now, don't panic. I know it is not ideal, but we will be ready. I know this information because of Hestia. She foresaw this and told me. Now, Athena has come up with a plan. And Tyche and Nemesis have infiltrated into his army. They have made his believe falsehoods, and that means we have the upper foot. (These mortal sayings are ridiculous). So, we will all listen to Athena's plan."

             My sister nods and begins. "So, our plan is to let them come. Let them arrive at Olympus and come to the gates. Once they get here, Artemis and her huntresses will kill as many soldiers as they can. The rest of us will be on both offense and defense. We will protect our home, but also battle fiercely. The Cyclopes have made us new armor and weapons. Our allies will come and help us. The vampires, succubi, fae, and shape-shifters. They will be here tomorrow. We will all train together and fight as one. Understand?"

          All gathered nod their heads and Athena says one last thing, "And also, Artemis has to fight the last battle on her own. No help from anyone or she will certainly die."

            Protests fly up from every and Helia jumps out of her skin. Glaring at me she growls, "You will not fight close range." Whispering back to her, "If I don't fight this battle, everyone here will die, and our children will die. Along with me. Hestia has foreseen a horrible thing in my future, and implied that if I do not fight the final battle, something terrible will befall me."

          Helia's mouth opens and shuts like a fish.

            I turn back to this chaos of a meeting, forming a speech in my mind.