Scream and Shout! And Let Your Guts Spill Out!

"Gods and Goddesses. Listen to me speak."

        Everyone shuts their mouths and expectantly waits. Taking a deep breath I begin, "Athena speaks the truth. Hestia has told me of the tragedy in my future. For that if I do not battle the final battle on my own, Olympus will fall completely. The Underworld and Tartarus will become what the mortals call Hell. The sea will become unfriendly and not mischievous. It will become sinister and kill whomever enters its waters. The sky will bear storms that it has never held before. And we will all be eradicated. Us first, then all of the other Gods and Goddesses in existence. Egyptian, Nordic, Roman, everyone. So, I will let this final battle fall upon me. And only me! Heed my words, or we will all perish."

           Every stares, shocked, and Hebe says, "Whelp. I agree with Artie. Either let her fight alone, or have the alternative. So, what'll it be people? Let go, or be eradicated?" Looking out upon the room, I see my close family glare at me.

            Staring them down, Poseidon sighs and growls, "Fine. I don't agree, but I understand."

       Everyone slowly agrees after that and I dispel the meeting. Letting couples have time alone. As it may be their final moments together.

           "A?" Looking down at the beautiful woman in my arms I hum

           "A?" Looking down at the beautiful woman in my arms I hum. Heli sighs and whispers, "I'm frightened. What if you die? What if our children die? What if-," I put my finger on his lips and she glares at me.

Rolling my eyes, I put her hand on my stomach. Staring into her eyes I whisper, "Feel that? They are fine. I am fine. We are fine. And we will be fine. We will always be fine. Because we push through things. We have gotten passed kidnappings, almost being killed, and a war. Anything they throw at us, we will pass."

             My beautiful fiancé nods and curls into my side. Sighing in contentedness, I fall asleep.

           I wake up to screams

           I wake up to screams. Screams coming from inside. Screams from Gods and Goddesses, vampires, and fae. Everywhere.

             Helia is looking up at me with her unseeing eyes and looks petrified. Kissing her forehead, I take off my necklace with the bow and arrow, and slip around neck. Whispering to her, "Never take this off. Under any circumstance. It will always keep you safe. If I don't come back, please never take off this necklace. Please." She nods and I run out our room.