When I'm Heartbroken, I'm Super Heartbroken, like Teenage Mortal Heartbroken

I wake up to kisses being placed on my neck, chin, cheeks, and head. My lips part in a quiet moan and I feel the man behind me chuckle. Flipping onto my side, he brings my naked body closer to his. My face is smashed into his chest, and breasts feel as though they are being flattened.

        I growl lightly and lift my chin up. Porphyrion stiffens as I nibble his ear teasingly and I listen to him moan softly. He gropes my ass and brings me impossibly closer to his body, pleading me to keep going.

                I laugh and quickly flip back over onto my other side, and stand out of bed. I hear Porphyrion whine, and I turn around. His eyes fill with lust as he drinks in my body once again. He stops at my stomach, already toned again and flat again. He steps out of bed, and thrusts my hips into his. He whispers into my ear, "Are the children being watched?" I nod and he purrs in contentment.

          The Giant attempts to get me aroused again, but I just push his chest away. Turning around, I walk over to the closet, swaying my hips the whole way. I open the closet and pull out a deep blue robe, tying it around me. Porphyrion growls and I tut him. "I'm the dom, remember? You are my sub. I make the rules when I'm out to play." I hear him chuckle and he grabs my wrist tightly, spinning me into his chest.

            He drags his fingertips down my back and attempts to kiss me. I tut him again and slyly exit his arms. The Giant sighs exasperatedly, "What do you want from me?" I grin and whisper seductively, "To be in your stomach again dear. Allow me a break dear. I need time to recuperate." He laughs lightly, "Why didn't you just say so?"

         The bed shakes and the paintings on the wall begin to shake also. I grimace as his penis grows even longer in my face. Pulling my robe closer to me, I prepare myself. The room stops shaking and Porphyrion puts his hand in the floor. I step onto it, and he lifts his hand to his mouth. He opens it and swallows my body like a pill.

         I land with a thump in his stomach

         I land with a thump in his stomach. His voice slithers into my mind, "You will come out to play, we will have dinner, then we will play again. If you are good, you can sleep with me again tonight." Rolling my eyes, I cross my arms and sit upon the floor. Porphyrion chuckles and retreats from my mind.

         As soon as he leaves, a light voice fills my mind. "Arte? Are you there?" A soft gasp escapes my lips and I frantically answer back, "Yes. Is that you Xio?" My friend sighs in relief, "Yes. Where are you? You've been gone for a full day. Your children and family are getting nervous." I laugh darkly at this and rudely answer, "None of you wanted me. Helia and Hestia made that very clear. So why don't you just give up on me? Hmm?"  Xio sighs sadly and says calmly, "Just come back. Where are you?"

         I sigh heavily and answer quietly, "Somewhere no one will come. Somewhere that no one will find me." Xio gasps loudly and yells, "You didn't!" I nod to her and she yells at me endlessly. She scolds me for being stupid and that I was rash.