Chapter 37- love

Chapter37- love

Addie's POV

At the moment I was with violet dancing, I haven't had anything to drink but I just felt tipsy! If that's even possible.

"Could we please have the bride and groom for there first dance" the MC said over the microphone I turned to see Jesse walking over to me.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and he placed his around my waist, the song was 'all of me by john legend' we loved that sing and though it fitted in great. We started to sway with the music.

"Adeline hello?" Jesse caught my attention, "you spaced out again" I just blushed

"What were you saying" I said looking up to him, I just starred into his eyes, his beautiful green eyes.

"I'm so proud of you" I looked at him questioning what he said, "after all this, after the gang, after the kidnap, after the threats, after the knife, after everything your still standing here willingly. I didn't have to drag you here you are at our wedding because you love me, and I love you" a few tears slipped onto my cheek and he leant down and kissed me, it was soft and long.

The song started to end and everyone was clapping and most of the women were crying, trust my family to have waterworks. I leant up on my tippy toes and pressed my lips to Jesse ear, "my feet are numb I'm going to go outside for a bit" he nodded and walked off with his cousins while I went down into the garden into the paved area.

Jesse's mum loved the garden and down the bottom of the yard was a paved circle area surrounded by birch trees I took my shoes of and sat there remembering everything that's happened.

"Jesse really couldn't be any more stupid" I turned so fast to see dean standing there, I could see the gun in the waist band of his pants.

"What are you doing here dean" I was so angry, on my wedding night, really?!

"I came here for you silly. Jesse doesn't understand me does he," I wasn't going to as we his question, "all he had to do was give me the gang, is it that hard"

"Please don't bother, the gang is already in our name, except it and move" I was speaking with venom now, how dare he come into my house and threaten my family on my wedding night!

"That's the thing, I will do whatever I want to get what is mine" dean pulled out his gun, that's when it all came too me, he was gonna kill me.

"Don't even think about it dean we've got you surrounded" Jesse walked in and I looked around to see all the guys standing with guns pointed towards dean, I felt a large pair of arms wrap around my waist making me kick and scream.

"Shhhh it's just me" Marcos voice soothed me, that's when it came too me. My dream, it's happening, my dream that I've been having for nights it's actually happening.

"Who is Abby" I knew she had to go something, in my dream the reason Jesse had the gang is because of some Abby girl.

"Now isn't the time for that" dean chuckled out.

"ANSWER ME!" I yelled at him, I was talking straight to dean now.

"Abby was our dear little sister, she was 12 years younger than me and she was a pest" dean put his gun back in his pocket, "Jesse loved her so much, I had to kill her, life was much easier with her dead"

"NOBODY HAD TO FUCKING KILL HER! YOU WERE JUST SO MESSED UP, YOU DID IT OUT OF PLEASURE!" Jesse yelled at dean.

"Oh please Jesse don't put it like that, with her dead you were an easy target. Anyway give me what is mine" dean said pulling his gun back out.

"Never, get out of here dean. You have nothing left in life, leave while you still have some pride" Adrian spat out, Marcos grip let go of me.

I was so pissed off, I ripped the gun out of Marcos hand and pointed it at dean I stood forward,

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE AND NEVER TOUCH MY FAMILY, EVER!" I yelled the gun trembling in my hand.

"You wouldn't shoot me Adeline, you wouldn't have the guts!" Dean threatened.

"Boss we find her out watching us" Johnny walked in with a beautiful women who wore a pink bandana around her wrist.

"Don't hurt her, I swear don't fucking hurt her" dean spat out too Johnny.

"Your so right dean I wouldn't killed you," I turned the gun towards the beautiful woman, "but I might kill her" I wouldn't kill her but I acted it out like I would. Dean seemed to believe me.

"That's my girl" I heard Jesse whisper.

"Adeline, think about what your doing, you wouldn't kill her." Dean started to laugh, I flicked the safety switch of a gun. Yes I knew how to use a gun, it was something Marco taught me.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill her dean, tell me. Your prepared to kill my family give me one fucking reason why I shouldn't kill yours" I took a step forward and pressed the gun to her head, I don't even know where this new confidence came from.

"Please, she's pregnant" deans words hit hard, "please I'll do anything just don't hurt her"

"You two are gonna leave" he nodded, "then your are never going to come back to my family" he nodded, "and you will never ever come back to us"

"Yes, just don't hurt her." He pleaded, usually I would second guess him but I could see it in his eyes.

"How will we know you will keep your end of the deal" Jesse walked in beside me.

"I will come back to head quarts and sign papers if I need, I will do anything just please" dean pleaded.

"Go" that's all I had to say and some of our guys escorted them out. It was just Jesse and I standing there, I turned to face him.

"I'm so sorry, I never wanted this for you I swear" Jesse pleaded.

"It doesn't matter if you didn't want me in this gang stuff, I'm in it because I want it now. I never realised how important this can be, especially when it involves my family, were in this together." I put my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist, "we are in this to the moon and back" I leant up and kissed him long and passionately.

"I have a present for you" Jesse broke us apart and grabbed my hand directing me towards the lake, "ok close your eyes" which I did I closed my eyes and he picked me up bridal style and walked somewhere, he put me down on the ground my hands still on my eyes.

"Can I open" I asked.

"Yes" I opened my eyes slowly to see our cubby house. It was painted in a pale green, I looked up to Jesse he grabbed my hand and we walked inside. It wasn't your average cubby house it was like a bungalow!

I saw a small couch and a table and then I looked at the walls covered in photos and memories, "this is you wedding present from me too you" Jesse said kissing my forehead, I guess I should give him my present.

"I have a present for you" I wrapped my arms around his neck again, I left him hanging again.

"Well can I see it" he sounded like a little kid begging for lollies.

"You can, but your going to have to wait for it" I was teasing him to no extent.

"Well how long do I have to wait?" He was clearly getting sick of it.

"Nine months"

"Wait what!?" His face filled with shock.

"I'm pregnant Jesse" I spat it out.

He lifted me up and twirled me around and we laughed and smiled.

"Oh my god Adeline, this is amazing" he out us down.

"I love you Jesse"

"I love you too Adeline"

He leant down and kissed me, even after all of this I knew it was meant to be, Jesse was my beast and I was his beauty.