chapter 4: distress

Hey guys, thanks for all this!

Just letting you know I just finished reading a book called sweet madness, it was amazing I recommend you read it!

Please comment, read and vote!

Xx SAB

CHAPTER 4- happy birthday

Addie's POV

It has been 3 days since my mum and dad abandoned me with them. I only leave my room for food, plus Anna and Dominique went away as well, probably to let us hang out, and I'm still not talking to Jesse so I'm by myself and just to top it off mum told me I was NOT under any circumstance allowed to call violet, and trust me she would know if I did. I was startled by a loud knock. I got up and opened the door to see Jesse.

"Some short chicks here to see you"Jesse said very monotoned. OMG did he say short chick just as that I ran down stairs to see violet! Finally.

"ADELINE" "VIOLET" he ran up and hugged each other while squealing.

" OMG happy birthday your 20! How exciting, we have to celebrate" violet was jumping around like crazy when she is with me she is a totally different person she loud and crazy oh and did I mention loud!

"Would you guys shut up! It's making my head pound" Jesse was in a horrible mood.

"leave us alone Jesse" I gave Jesse this evil stare that would kill, I was actually quite happy with it.

"Oh so this is the ever so famous Jesse" violet could you have made it more awkward for me.

"The one and only" hold up was Jesse flirting with violet, why would he do that. I'm not jealous I'm just.... Uhhh......

"Eww gross, so in a nice way why are you here at 7 o'clock at night?" It's not late just a weird time.

"Because we are going out to celebrate your birthday now let's go get dressed" violet was kind of scaring me at how happy she was. Jesse had already left, so violet and I ran up stairs and got our outfits sorted. She decided on a red tight fit dress that reached mid thigh she straightened her and had a pair of black pumps. I went with a black sequin dress with three quarter sleeves and it reached mid thigh I also had a pair of black pumps, going with my black mystery theme I did dark smoky make up and bright red lips. We looked amazing. As we were leaving I grabbed my bag with my phone,purse and my car keys I wasn't even a foot out of the door before Jesse came up to us.

"Where do you think your going" he said very father like.

"Uhhhh,we are going out, it's my birthday and I don't have to run things by you"it felt good yelling at him, because he kind of deserved it. He grabbed by shoulder and turned me around.

"Did I say you could go out" Jesse's eyes kill me. I ripped my arm away from him.

"Bad luck if you didn't" then I ran And quickly jumped into the car I got for Christmas, a black Bugatti with hot pink exterior it was me to a 'T'.

We arrived at the club my dad had just opened called midnight, we only ever went to clubs my dad owned because we got free drinks.

The line was around the block and because it was a grand opening it was packed full. People yelled at us as we walked to the front of the line pushing through the doors.

"Excuse me ma'am but you will have to line up" the bouncer didn't seem happy with us.

"Look let us in I can get you fired in the blink of an eye" I tried to scare him, even though I was kinda scared of him right now. Look I'm a good person but it was funny to watch bouncers freak out

"I don't know who you think you are but you gotta line up" he was yelling at us now it was actually funny.

"Who i am? I'm Adeline Collins and if you don't let us in I can give my dad a call now if you like" reaching into my bag and pulled out my phone.

"I'm so sorry miss Collins," the bouncer stood aside letting us through, I know it's mean but otherwise we weren't getting through.

About 6 shots later and a whole bottle of Zambucca , I found myself in the middle of the dance floor 'busting my moves' and I had it all going on, everyone in the club was staring at me, in a good way. I felt some guy wrap his hands around my waist and I was kinda getting used to it by now but it stared to get creepy and he dragged me outside the building. And trust me it was dark and scary and just gross

"Look dude, I'm just having fun, I don't actually like you"'I was drunk but still half human so I wasn't too bad.

" shut up bitch," the man had a very deep voice a bit like Nelson Mandela.

"You can't call me a bitch, only I call me a bitch" ok maybe I was drunk

That's when I felt something under my chin.... A GUN!

"Please don't hurt me, please, do whatever you want just don't hurt me" I was crying like full on bursting into tears. I heard the safety switch unlock.

"Please don't I will give you money, yea then you can go and buy yourself some drugs"

"Are you saying that I take drugs" he was fuming now

"No, well yes."closed my eyes waiting, I knew it would be any second now. But then I felt my body being thrown to the ground and that's when I blacked out.