Chapter 24- lifeless

Hey guys!

I haven't updated in a while because if you remember I'm on an exchange programme so at least I'm not dead!

Also read the authors note at the end it's important.....

Recommendations:

Married to an adult- danceranne

That's just the beginning- istolethecookiez

Marriage by law- mysterious_writer

Just my type- brittnayleigh8

He's a bad boy- torosaluvv

New hope- viper5150

In it for the long run- elenio19.

SABxx

.

.

.

.

Addie POV

*IN A DREAM*

I stood in a big party hall SURRONDED with my friends and family. I gazed down at my beautiful white mermaid dress. My wedding.

I looked over to see my beautiful husband dancing with a bunch of his cousins. I didn't even know half the people here, but I knew Jesse family because if there trademark green eyes. A man in his mid to late twenties came up to me, he was definitely Jesse family.

"Ah Bella come" before I could answer the man dragged me out of the hall and up into the balcony. Once we were there I immediately recognised him.

"Dean you shouldn't be here" I tried to threaten him.

FAIL.

"Look listen to me, because of you Jesse owns 'my' gang. You fucked this up for me" dean yelled at me, I'm surprised no one heard us. Dean came uncomfortably close.

"Please don't me... Not on my wedding day..." I trailed off before I could feel something against my temple, "please dean don't shoot please"

"Don't tell me what to do! Your precious little Jesse isn't coming to help you" dean clicked the safety switch making my heart race.

"ADDIE!!!" I heard someone shout... Only to see......

My Jesse! Dean tosses my body to the ground and points the gun at Jesse.

"Jesse you never learn, I won't hurt her as long as you give me what's rightfully mine" dean threw in an evil grin. As that I felt arms wrap around my waist and I freaked out slashing and kicking.

"It's ok,its just me" Marcos voice soothes me a little.

"Leave her out of this dean. And leave us alone" Jesse was so angry I could see the veins popping out of his neck.

"Give me the gang. The gang that I earned" dean was about to shoot.

I jolted awake. It was the same dream. The same dream I had mere nights ago, Maybe it's a sign, nah I don't believe in that.

I looked around and noticed I was in a room with pure white walls, white chairs, white beds covers everything was pristine white. I looked over and saw Asher sitting in a arm chair in the corner of the room I think he might have been asleep. I heard light music being played.

It matched everything together from the past events.

"I'm dead" I said aloud, "seriously god why am I in heaven with Asher out of all people" just as I said that Asher awoke and came running over to the bedding hugging me.