chapter 7: worry

CHAPTER 7- one long night

Thanks for reading really appreciate it. Please leave comments and vote thanks :)

Jesse POV

"Hello?"

"Hey Johnny it Jesse, I need a favour can you meet me at that new club on franklin street" Johnny was my cousin and sivana's brother. He was sivana's twin, but he lived at 'the house'

" yea on my way, What am I getting for you cash,drugs or guns"

"Actually I need you to pick up a girl"

"Nah man, you can pick up your own toys"

"Johnny it's my wife's best friend, she's drunk and will listen to everything you say, so just drop her off at her house I will text you the address"

"What's the name of this chic"

"Violet"

"Oh... Ummm..ok..bye"

Johnny just hung up on me serious. I looked down at my beautiful wife, all my friends and family knew we were getting married it's just the bride that didn't know. I hadn't even realised how nice she looked in her dress and heels, I was too busy trying to give her the cold shoulder to realise her beauty. Her long brown hair, beautiful hazel eyes and amazing curves!

Finally when we reached home I picked her up out of the car and carried her inside, I was so lucky mum and dad are away because they would have killed me if I brought Addie home unconscious. I carried her upstairs and into her room, I couldn't let her sleep in her clubbing dress so I thought if I should change her,but what happens if she ask the she will think I'm a pervert. I couldn't let her sleep like that so I decided to call my cousin sivana, she lived 6 house down from me.

"Why the hell are you calling me at 1 o'clock in the morning Jesse!"

"Hey Sivana, nice to speak to you too" Sivana was my cousin she was the same age as me just a couple of months apart, and sivana, Addie, Johnny and myself were like the most awesome 'pack' back then.

"What do you want"

"I really need your help, plus you owe me. Can you just come down to my place for like 10 minutes"

"Fine,but it better be good"

"Thanks"

Two minutes later Sivana came through the door yelling my name, I heard her talking to someone and I kinda got worried who is in my house? It better not be that guy from the club , because I swear to go god I blow his head off. I pulled my gun from the waist band of my pants and held it I front of me as I walked towards where Sivana was standing.

"Sivana who is there" I turned to face Sivana to see who she was talking to.

"When did you get a dog?" She looked at me like I was an alien, then I realised the gun I put it back in my pocket, it wasn't unusual for her too see me with a gun.

"It's not my dog it's Addie's, she got it for her birthday," I kinda liked the dog but I wouldn't give Addie the satisfaction.

"Oh, is this the same Addie's you are married to but still haven't told her. That Addie" I knew I was in trouble. Sivana was like my mum even though she was only 2 months older than me, "anyway what do you need me for, I didn't come to discuss your problems" as cold hearted as she could be at times I loved her none the less.

"Promise you won't yell at me" she just stared at me, I knew this wasn't going to go well,

"well today was Addie's birthday and her and her friend went clubbing, I might have followed but then some guy took her out the back and held a gun at her, I jumped in but she past out." Sivana was fuming she put down the dog probably so she wouldn't crush it with anger

"Go on before I snap your neck" Sivana definitely was not happy.

"well she is ok but use is still in her dress and I didn't want to change her could you? Please you owe me remember Travis" I had a friend called Travis and she asked me too hook them up I said I didn't want to see her with him, but she said if I did, she owed me. I wasn't going to tell her Travis was gay.

"Yeah yeah let's not go there, fine where is she"

"Yes she is in room 3, did I mention your the best cousin ever"

"Shut it"

It was 5.30 when Sivana left we just hung out and did whatever really actually at one point I think we were doing hand stand competitions.

I had to get back to the idiot that tried to shot Addie. A couple of my guys brought him into my office and watched him while I said good bye to Sivana. I walk into my office to see a middle aged man sitting there, serious he is the one who tried to shoot my wife!

"What's your name"

"Leo, look man I have kids don't kill me. Please I will do anything I have three little girls don't do that to them" I kicked him in the leg and he winced in pain.

"SHUT UP! Why were you trying to kill her. Why did dean send you.why!" I was not going to let him out alive for sure.

"All I'm gonna say is what boss says, so these aren't my words. He knows your precious Adeline won't stand a chance in the world of gangs. You are making it worse, don't love her because everything you love disappears." I punched him square in the face which made his lip and nose bleed, I knew who he was talking about, dean ised that exact sentence to me once before.

" I'm gonna ask you again why are you doing this!" I was seeing red by now it killed me.

"With you distracted by love it will be easier to take your business down. You know what will happen then" I did, if my business failed I would be dead for sure.

"Why are you telling me all this"

"Because I know either way I'm not leaving here alive sooo......" He was right I was gonna kill him regardless.

I pulled my gun out I had heard enough, that's when Addie walks in groggily asking for aspirin she saw the gun and froze. Then the idiot decides to tell her we are married, so I had to I had to kill him, not even processing that it was Addie I fired the gun, I knew it was her but I just didn't double check it. I knew she was angry the way she looked at me, like I was a cold hearted killer, and because she sprinted up to her room without saying anything, I was trying to make her fall in love with me and this is what happens.

I don't know how to make it up to her so I contacted my best friend. Google. And he says that a lovely meal with everything the love makes a girl happy. So I made bacon, pancakes and strong coffees knowing the smell would entice her down.

Plan successful.

When she came down, trust me even though her eyes were blotchy from crying she still looked stunning. She had a messy bun with track pants and a sweater but even that made her look hot.

After breakfast we went into the lounge, I sat on the arm chair opposite the couch.

I knew this wasn't going to be easy so I just hoped to god that I would still be alive tonight!