chapter 3: embarrassment

CHAPTER 3- moving in!

Hi guys, thanks for reading. Want to let you guys know a couple of really good books ; the red bride, in it for the long run, the mafia boss, the games begin and arranged married to the mafia king.

Please keep reading, commenting and voting.

Xx SAB

Chapter 3- moving in!

Adeline's POV

"Adeline, Jesse come here we have something to tell you guys quick" I heard my mums voice echo through the house,

"Coming mrs Collins" a deep voice said behind me. I didn't even want to make eye contact with my "EX" best friend at the moment. I walk down the stairs Jesse following shortly behind me. Anna gestured for us to sit down on the couch, I looked around the room to see that there was only one couch free meaning I would have to sit next to him, and to be honest I could not stand him anymore.

"We have some good news" my mum staring intently at us, I couldn't help myself I had to let it out,

"So in other words it's bad news" I tried to mutter it under my breathe only to get the evil stare from my mother, but I looked at my father who was silently chuckling and he gave me a wink.

"Anyway, I'm in a happy mood because you guys will be able to spend more time together.Adeline, me and your father have to do work in Spain for 3 weeks and we didn't want to leave you home alone, sooo, you are staying here with Jesse! Isn't it wonderful" my mum and Anna both did a little happy dance while clapping there hands, I stared at my dad he was so quite but one look would tell you everything, he was telling me to try hold my anger. Oh god, he could see it, he could my fingers twitching, come Addie you can do it,hold it. Nope to late.

"WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS I HAVE TO STAY HERE WITH HIM, HE IS NO WHERE LIKE WHAT HE USED TO BE, HE HAS CHANGED. HE IS AN ARROGANT PIG WHO THINKS HE IS AWESOME. NEWS FLAH IM NOT STAYING" great Addie, my mum looked appalled and the room was dead silent." I'm sorry mr and mrs Collins, it's nothing against you" great now I've done it.

"Adeline I will not hear a world about this you have 10 minutes to go home and get your things and come back. And that's final" my mums eyes were filled with disgust, I silently got up and walked back home.

Why, why me are you serious over night would be bad enough but 3 weeks that's insane does she expect me to have a lovely time, and me and Jesse sit at the pond and play in the cubby house. WRONG MUM. Why would my dad let her do this, like are they out of there right mind. I muttered a heap of curse words as I walked around my room gathering my things, stay calm Addie,music. Music was pretty much my solution to everything, I walked over to my dock and sat my phone on it flicking through thousands of songs trying to find one to enlighten my mood, this should do it 'happy by pharrel williams' I suddenly changed moods in a split second from rage to, well happy!

I started to go all karaoke style in my room, running around and throwing clothes everywhere. "BEACUSE IM HAPPY" I shouted the lyrics so loud I kept singing till the song was over then I thanked my imaginary audience, "oh your to kind, what roses for me, well if..." I was cut short by someone clapping, oh no if I freeze will it go away, stop being stupid addie just see who it is. As I slowly turned around the clapping started to die down as I saw Jesse leaning against my door way in fits of laughter.

"That was great" he said laughing so loud that the neighbours probably heard it.

"How much did you hear?" Hoping he only heard maybe one line.

"I was two steps behind you I shut the front door after you, I walk upstairs right behind you, and I stood here the entire time" he said with amused tone. Just my luck seriously I bet that happens to no one else but me.

"Well make yourself useful and carry my suitcase while I get Jet" I tried to hide the awkwardness that he made me feel.

"who is jet, did you get a boyfriend while I was away" wait was he jealous about jet seriously?

"umm no, jet is my puppy" and right on cue in comes jet, I got jet as an early birthday present from my mum and dad yesterday. It makes sense now since my birthday is next week and they won't be here. Jet was a husky that was full black with white spots on his feet and ears, I called him jet because he was jet black.

"Who said you were allowed a dog in my house" Jesse's words sounded horrible it wasn't the Jesse I remember.

"Well I'm not leaving him" yes go Addie, I wasn't going to be afraid him even though he kinda scared me he had that bad boy killer look, he had dark brown hair that was slightly messy, muscles to die for and an olive coloured completion probably from the Mediterranean sun.

"You have to, the Greek god says so" he laughed a little.

"Please don't keep using that I didn't mean to say it out loud" slightly embarrassed my cheeks turned red I could feel it.

"we'll see, now hurry up. Greek god doesn't like to wait" I heard him laugh as he entered the foyer. I knew he wasn't going to give up on this.

"I'm coming" I yelled running down the stairs. Wait, were we getting along, nah we couldn't be

And this is when hell begins