Chapter 35- revenge

Chapter 35- revenge

"Miss Collins I need you too focus" I looked up at the doctor that had a light shinning in my face.

"Sorry" I mumbled. Jesse explained everything that happened and then rung the doctor to come to our house and check on me.

"Well, the cut is fine I'm just putting a strap on it but she is alright" a sigh of relief left both mine and Jesse's mouth, "you will be fine for the wedding"

"Thanks doctor" Jesse said as the doctor left out house.

"I'm going for a swim" I get bored easy ok, I started to walk upstairs.

"I don't think that's a good idea babe" Jesse followed me upstairs.

"Meh. It's alright he said I was fine" I brushed him off and put on my bikini on, I walked out and saw Jesse with two towels and he had his bathers on, and by bathers I mean shorts and shirtless revealing a small portion of his tattoo.

"I'm coming in too" he said I just kept walking down into the kitchen, "I have a present for you" I turned around so fast to look at him.

"What is it, what is it!" I was jumping and clapping like a small child.

"Here" he hand his hand right hand out then placed his left hand over my eyes, I felt him take some twists and turns, I felt a gush of cold wind brush my face. Obviously we were outside, "ready"

"Yes, show me, show me" I begged him, he dropped his hand and I saw every child's dream, "A WATER SLIDE" ahhhhhhhhhh Jesse had got a yellow water slide for the pool. I leant up and kissed his check, "oh I love you!" I hobbled over to the other side of the pool and started to climb the ladder. I sat at the top and went down the slide.

"THIS IS AWESOME" I shouted as I reached the surface of the pool. Jesse cannon balled into the the pool beside me.

"I thought you'd like it, plus you needed a break from all the wedding stuff" it was true nearly every breathing moment I was doing stuff for the wedding.

I jumped out and took a photo of the new slide, it was just so awesome.

"I'm gonna get a drink do you want one?" I asked Jesse who was at the top of the slide.

"Soda please" he said, I nodded and headed into the kitchen grabbing the drinks and sitting them on the bench. I walked into the fridge and pulled out some watermelon and grapes, I cut them up and put them on a platter, so I grabbed the drinks and the fruit and walked out the back and over to the table beside the pool.

"Here come and have something to eat" I yelled over the loud music, because we had surround sound outside I plugged in my phone and had the music playing. I heard Jesse walking along the concrete and turned to see him. God even though I've seen him shirtless heaps of time the same feeling kept coming back, his perfect v-line accompanied by 8 friends it made me shiver.

"You like what you see babe" I looked up at him, "you were checking me out"

"Was not" I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest, Jesse wrapped his arms round my waist and kissed my forehead.

"I will agree to checking you out if you agree to checking me out" he said very cocky.

"What ever, but I still won that fight"

"I don't think that was called a fight but you will regret saying that one day"

I put my arms around his neck and and had my lips millimetres away from his, "but I wasn't checking you out" and before he could respond I smacked our lips together, he licked my bottom lip and I let him in.