chapter 11: heart ache

CHAPTER 11 - and I thought I loved you.

Hey guys I will be posting quite regularly now so you might see two-three updates a day then I might not updat for a week! PLEASE leave comments!

I found this quote and I really liked it;

'Its ok too be a glow stick, people have to break us so we can shine' ~ unknown

READ, VOTE AND COMMENT!

SABxx

Addie's POV

Previously on every beauty needs a beast

"That will be Sivana, you should go, if she knows your here...."

"Here take this and do not say anything to Jesse or I will make you really sorry" the doorbell kept ringing I turned towards the annoying noise to turn back to dean and he was gone.

I opened up the envelope to reveal a picture, a picture that made me sick in the head, I immediately dropped to the ground and Burst out in tears at the sight. If this was true i think I will start running to Mexico now! Sivana must have got tired of waiting because she came in to see me lying on the ground in tears.

"OMG Adeline what's wrong are you hurt" her voice laced with concern, I slid her the photo, the photo was of Jesse pointing a gun at my mom and dad in this very house. WHY THE HELL DID HE HAVE A GUN AT THEM, WHY!? WHY WOULD JESSE HURT THEM? IS THIS WHY THEY WERE IN SPAIN? WHEN WILL THEY COME BACK? I have so many questions.

"How could he, he said he loved me" I was a mess my eyes were puffy and trust me I'm not an attractive cryer. Sivana lifted me up and embraced me into a hug.

"Oh Adeline, it's ok sweety. I'm sure this was ages ago and it meant nothing" her words trying to soothe me I took a glance over at the photo to see a date written in the bottom left corner 22/11/13 that was three days ago! I pointed too it and sobbed even louder, "oh Hun you are a mess, pack your bags and you can stay at my place for tonight. A girls night in" her words enlightened my mood.

"Thanks so much Sivana, come up to my room while I pack?" she nodded and we headed up to my room.

As I walked in I grabbed my duffle bag and filled it all the things I needed, as I walked out of my wardrobe I saw Sivana sitting on the ottoman at the foot of my bed.

"Hey jet, hello baby, aren't you a cutie" Sivana used a baby voice on him.

"How did you know his name?"

"That night you passed out Jesse asked me to come and get you dressed in your pjs, I was furious at him, but yea he introduced me to this cutie" pointing at jet.

"He says he doesn't like him but I always catch him sitting to with jet on his lap" we both giggle about that for at least five minutes.

" hey Sweety, how are you coping with all of this" Sivana asked me the question I didn't want to talk about, "how are you knowing that you are getting married to jackass" I like this new nickname she had given him.

"I don't know Sivana, I always had a crush on Jesse even when he was in Greece and he would post pictures on Facebook I would sit there and crush on him," I blushed as I just said that, OUT LOUD, "but I don't know when We came over for dinner the other night I kinda walked in on him topless" I should have left that out because Sivana gave me the wiggly eyebrows, "anyway, he acted like, like.. Ah..,ummm"

"Jackass"

"Yes, jackass I like that"

"Anyway continue"

"Yeah but he acted like he was never my friend but I don't know what to think, I'm not even ready for marriage!" That's when the sobs came out, "I don't know Sivana, Jesse told me he loved me and I love him but I don't know if he really does"

Ok, I might have over reacted but seriously look what I have been through ; my best friend for life leaves me alone, then he doesn't return for another 15 years and when he does come back he is all 'bad boy too cool for you' I suddenly find out I have to stay with them for nearly a month, on my birthday he ignores me and to top it off some random tries to kill me! And to make my hangover better I find out we are married.

"Adeline, I know it's hard seeing that picture and I know my cousin, he would never ever do something to intentionally hurt someone he loves, and trust me I know Jesse loves you, when he lived in Greece he would ring me up and ask about you, I didn't stalk you or anything" sivana was only a couple months older but she was like a mum, too me and it was normal for her to know things about me because we had mutual friend,gabby.

"Thanks, I think we should get going before it gets too dark, is there anything else I need"

"Ummm..... Your phone don't forget your phone"

I rummaged through my pillows and finally find my phone ,"yep got it"

"Ooh and can we bring jet, pweeeaaasseeee"Sivana used the puppy dogs eyes in me, but I didn't need persuading.

"Of course, but can you carry him" I questioned her handing Sivana the puppy

We started descending the stairs when we heard the front door shut.

"Hey Addie, babe, I'm home" Jesse said sweetly, as much as I hated him I liked the whole 'babe' thing.

Sivana walked in front of me, me slightly behind her.

"Oh hey, what are you doing here Sivana, I thought you weren't coming to later" Jesse looked confused but I couldn't care less right now.

"You jackass!" As that Sivana slapped him across the face and kept walking to the front door. He looked at me but it was too late my hand made contact with his other cheek.

"What the hell did I do" Jesse was getting angry.

Tears started streaming down my face, "I thought you loved me" I slammed the photo against his chest and walked out not even turning around,

And I thought I loved you?