Chapter 37- disorientated

Chapter 35- disorientated

Jesse POV

"Wait so you definitely got her" I asked walking around the kitchen, I can't believe Adrian lost her that was his most important job. Don't loose Zoe!

"Yes, baby. She wanted to come shopping so she snuck into the boot, I don't know how we didn't see her Cynthia and I opened and closed the boot plenty of time sand then we were in the car for ages so I have no idea how she kept so quite." Addie sounded flustered, she has been doing so much for this wedding. I know we wanted to wait a couple more months but our gangs needed to merge as soon as possible so we had to get married now.

"It's ok Addie, everything is gonna be ok, we are gonna have a great wedding and a even better honeymoon"she laughed at my dirty sense of humour.

"It might not be so eventful, you never know" she replied in a really sexy tone of voice,

"I have to go see you soon" I said looking at Marco who had his arms waving like an idiot, he looked like he was trying to direct planes.

"Ok bye" she replied.

I didn't have time I hung up and ran over to him, Marco was covered head to toe in mud. You know at those girly spa places were they have a 'mud bath' and the ladies come out looking like bananas in chocolate that's literally what Marco looked like

"What happened!?" I yelled, Marco and I started to walk towards the huge tent at the back of the property. We hired a huge jumps tent for the wedding so it was formal but simple, just like us I suppose.

"Adeline's bloody mutt decided to jump in the mud then run around the tent!" I looked down at the dog, "he has jumped all over the table clothes and eaten half the flowers" Marco sounded like a teenage girl. We have laid some timber decking in the tent area which was fine but the table clothes were white with red roses scattered on them, everyone had there own name card with a drawing that Zoe drew on them. Now back to the mess at hand.

"Ok, Frankie get the dog next door, Marco go get dressed, Austin get new table clothes and I will ring Pippa. Now move it" I shouted and everyone started to walk to there jobs.

"You sound like we are on another gang mission" Austin said laughing, Austin had just graduated school the other week, but I could get him as much free time off as I needed, like if I needed him at work I had my way with the principal letting him out. Not too mention anything....... Gay principal.

"Whatever" I muttered and turned around and pulled out my phone.

"Hello, Pippa's florist Pippa speaking how can I help you" Pippa's voice echoes through.

"Hey Pippa it's Jesse, I have an emergency" I was so desperate this was a big day I couldn't have it ruined for Addie, they damn dog had eaten half the flowers, a dog, eat flowers really?!

"Ok, I have a truckload of more flowers coming your way. Anything else" It must be a thing that runs in Addie's family because they always know what I'm thinking actually it's kinda creepy.

"you've done more than enough thank you so much Pippa"

"That's alright see you tonight" she said and I hung up.

I walked over to the mini dock onto the pond and saw heaps of white and red rose Petals floating, exactly how I wanted it our photos are gonna looke great, Addie's gonna look great.

I looked at the pond remembering the old days when we were young, we always said one day we were gonna grow up and get married and have four kids and a dog, but that was always child hood fantasies, I think. I remembered the night I told Adeline I was leaving, that was probaly the most traumatic thing a 5 year old would have to do.

"Jesse, you've got an hour till the big moment you need to get dressed and stuff" Frankie came up to me.

"Yeah ok," I said looking out onto the pond.

"Bit nervous?" Frankie and I sat on the seats in front of the dock.

"I guess, what happens if I get up there and she decides that she doesn't want this, she can't pull out but do you know what I mean, I would rather wait and have a happish wife then an Argo one who hates life!" I didn't know how to express it.

"I know how much you love each other, even my poor daughter does but you can't worry, plus she's stuck with you either way" we both laughed it off, Frankie looked down at his watch.

"We should go get ready we only have 45 minutes" I nodded and Frankie and I walked up to the house, everything was pristine clean! Thanks to the guys.

I walked into my bedroom and got my suit on and did my hair.

I think I'm ready.