chapter 12: drama

Chapter 12-

Hey guys sorry a few chapters are a bit different as they kind of swap between characters and past tense, so sorry if it confuses anyone but I hope You like it. Also you won't see any posts from me for next week as I'm on school camp. Also please leave comments they give me so much more enthusiasm towards the book!

A really good book I've just read is 'run bad boy run' not even kidding it is amazing! I was absolutely hooked on it and couldn't out it down.

Another book that's just come out is 'new hope' a friend of mine has written it and it's good, so go support her and read that!

'Im short and fat and proud of that' ~ Winnie the Pooh

Read, comment, vote

SABxx

CHAPTER 12 fan girling gone wrong

Jesse POV

I knew what was about to happen I could almost feel her lips against mine. Let me fan girl for a minute. Cue teenage girl voice 'OMG OMG OMG, I'm about to kiss Adeline Collins, the most beautiful girl ever and she loves me, ME' I was snapped put of my thoughts when I heard the worst thing possible at that time.

Guns

I grabbed Addie's hand making sure she wouldn't forget we are in trouble and too run! We ran up the beach so fast it was like we were lightning McQueen, ok slight exaggeration.

"JESSE IM SCARED,JESSE WHAT DO I DO" hearing Addie's voice in such distress made me so mad.

"JUST KEEP RUNNING BABE" oh shit! Did I just call her babe, oh well I haven't got time for apologies now.

As we reached the car park I spotted her car. Of course the one time we don't bring my car. My car is so much safer 1- bullet proof glass 2- it sensed the owners presence so it would unlock and 3- it was so cool. Actually Addie and I have the same car in the same colour except her interior is a different colour.

Addie finally tossed me the keys and started to drive,

"ADDIE, BABY GET YOUR HEAD DOWN" god I was freaking out now, if I had to take home my dead wife!

I'm not going to say I wasn't scared because I defiantly was and I was driving like a lunatic. Unlike Addie I can process my stress by not freaking other people around me so you keep a straight face. Which I was pulling off quite well. But then the thought of Addie dying made me get angry so Gripped onto the steering while breaking the leather.

I felt a soft hand on top of mine and I instantly relaxed,

"Your ok Jesse,we are safe. And your breaking Letty" who the hell is Letty, don't tell me she named the friggin car!

"Letty?"

"Yea,yea I named my car" if it wasn't for the gate monitor I would have been in hysterics, I kinda can't blame her we had matching names for the cars, we didn't plan it, but hers was Letty and mine was Torreto.

I put down the window and covered the buttons with my hand to type it in,

"What's the point in covering when I know its 1330" how the hell does she know we keep it covered so people can't get in!

"How did-"

"You sing it to try remember it" she stated it mater of factually, but I couldn't lie I did HUM it but I don't know about sing it

We pulled up to the front door, I left 'Letty' running and walked Addie to the door.

"Aren't you going to turn her off?" Addie always ask questions it annoys me but I let it slide.