Chapter 21- interupted

CHAPTER 21- interupted

Hey guys!

Hope your enjoying the book! Sorry I haven't updated in a while but yeah here it is!

Recommendations;

'The baby project' by Droppedjem

'Temporally his' by lalamusicisme

'The redd brothers' by country_girl21

'Boys and detentions' by nami98

'Slave to the geek' by cheekychaps

'New hope' by viper5150

'In it for the long run' by elenio19

READ VOTE COMMENT

SABxx

.

.

.

.

Addie's POV

Jesse and I have been the cutest little couple. He proposed to me on Saturday and it was the best we went for dinner and then clubbing! My two favourite things: food and night clubs! Great mix don't you think. Not the sarcasm.

Jesse and I relaxed Sunday afternoon after meeting Cynthia and Marco and then sadly on Monday he had to go to work. It's now Friday and I am bored as hell! I just sit at home and watch the Kardashians,oh and my neighbour is having an affair so I have been sitting in the drive way all week trying to listen so when Jesse comes home I make him park in the street so his car doesn't make any noises while I'm listening.

'I will be home by 5 babe,so we can do what ever tonight....😏

Jesse'

He and I haven't done the deed yet, but trust me I want to, I'm just not mentally prepared. I guess. Maybe. I'm not sure!

'Good, because we are going out tonight... OUT

Addie'

I'm way too bored violet keeps hanging out with Johnny, Sivana has been under her giant rock of Seinfeld marathons and Marco and Cynthia had to attend some boxing crap. But they got back last night!

Lightbulb. We should have a fun night out, all of us we can go clubbing. Deal with it I love to go too night clubs.

I decided to ring Marco.

Marco- hello?

Me- dude don't you have caller ID

Marco- yeah,but it could have been a random who picked up your phone

Me-anyway, what are you doing tonight

Marco- well it sounds like we are going to go clubbing tonight

Me-how did you know

Marco- I know you too well. Where,when and who

Me- 6.30, it's at 'club midnight' and it will be me, Jesse,Cynthia, violet, Johnny, Sivana and you.

Marco- who is Johnny and Sivana?

Me- Oh god let me explain. Johnny is the new guy at the gym, violets boyfriend, Jesse cousin and sivana's twin brother. Got that.

Marco- just about, want me to pick you up or Jesse taking you.

Me- jesses will probably take me, don't worry you will get to see your boyfriend!

Marco-yeah whatever, I gotta go

Me-bye.

Every time Jesse is on his phone, ignoring me, he is texting Marco so we call them a couple they sorta have a bromance, it's cute but getting seriously annoying. I don't know if he should have married me or Marco....